58

Gu Cong had a birthmark on his body.

In the first life, the other party took advantage of the situation to tattoo it in the shape of a swirl, embellished with a touch of gold; in the second life, although it was not deliberately carved, it was still roughly the same direction.

But at that time, Xi Ye had already confirmed Gu Cong's identity from other details of getting along with him, accepted the other party's confession, and when he saw him again on the bed, he just touched him and didn't say much.

At this moment, Xi Ye was particularly impatient because of the trumpet's poor physical condition.

The pitch-black phoenix eyes were deep and obscure, and he stared firmly at the man with his hands on his belt. He thought, if the world consciousness of this world dared to make fun of Gu Cong to himself, then he wouldn't mind working a little harder to make the protagonist's attack and suffering even better.

Different from the previous two worlds, Xi Jinyu and Pei Yi in this world sincerely wanted to kill him, and even started poisoning him.

Gu Cong has experienced what it feels like to be swept inch by inch by the substantial eyes of the superior.

He had been mentioned with jealousy or sympathy long before entering the palace, but now the emperor sitting in front of him, who seemed to have just grown up, was cold-blooded, cruel and moody.

Eunuchs, court servants, civil and military officials of the Manchu Dynasty, and even his mother and concubine who gave birth to him. According to rumors, there is no one who the current emperor would not dare to kill. Everyone respectfully called His Majesty, and turned their heads, but the name of a tyrant spread.

He was just about to become an adult when the enthronement ceremony was held, and his womb was sick. He was raised in a deep palace all year round, and he didn't practice martial arts.

Little tyrant.

But Gu Cong felt that only the first word was true.

Even though he had just seen the scene where the other party was about to drag someone out and behead him, he never felt any fear. For no reason, it was as if he was fascinated by ghosts and gods.

Thinking about something in his heart, and hesitating to what extent to take it off, Gu Cong's hand movements were naturally slower, but the young man was tired of waiting, his brows were furrowed, and he opened his mouth impatiently: "Hurry up."

"Do you still want me to help you?"

1101 who wanted to interrupt but didn't dare: I said that it would be abnormal to ask people to undress when they meet for the first time.

But who said that the host of this world is the emperor?

The cyan outer robe fell and piled up on the ground, followed by the snow-white inner garment. Just as Gu Cong stretched his hand towards the tie of his trousers, he suddenly heard: "Enough."

Xi Ye has already seen what he wants to see.

"This is a slave..." Seeing the other party staring intently at the large birthmark near his heart where his collarbone meets his shoulder, Gu Cong wanted to explain, but was interrupted.

"I don't like that title."

What's your name? slave?

But the one whom the newcomer respectfully called Father Shun just now...

...so he was dragged out.

Thinking that he had found the reason why the other party offended Long Yan, Gu Cong followed suit like a follower: "Return to Your Majesty, this birthmark is born."