166

In dungeons, ghosts are not unsolvable, and can even be killed, but players often need to pay a great price.

After hearing the system's announcement, most players became nervous:

According to the brief introduction given in the dungeon, they are going to a small town called Nightmare. Who knows how long this car will drive and how many ghosts are on board.

Two players were eliminated in the first ten minutes, and the advanced version of difficulty 7, at least in terms of mortality, deserved its reputation.

"..."

Perhaps it was the perception of the vigilance and hostility of the players, or perhaps it was simply a foil to the atmosphere. Without warning, the bustling and noisy compartment was instantly quiet. Even the passenger who snored the loudest smacked his lips and pressed the pause button for himself, leaving only the monotonous hum of the vehicle running.

The white seat cover with the small advertisement printed in red letters on the back was washed until it was slightly yellowed. This bus was obviously in disrepair, and there were not many air-conditioning outlets above the head that could blow air normally. As the number of passengers increased, it became more and more stuffy like a steamer.

But now, this irritating boredom is dropping rapidly at a speed that can be felt by the players, alternating hot and cold, making people want to vomit.

Cheng Xiaorong, who was at the back, quietly tensed her muscles, ready to go.

She is very lucky about herself. If the ghost wants to find someone who will be the first to make an example of others, then there is no doubt that it will probably be her.

Unexpectedly, when she was secretly counting the passengers who might approach her quickly, the sound of "hissing", the package being torn apart, broke the dead silence crisply.

In an instant, whether it is the player or the passenger, all eyes are fixed on one place.

"Crack." In full view of the crowd, the young man who had attracted too much attention did not respond. He lowered his eyelashes, opened his mouth, and seriously bit down a large piece of chocolate as if no one was there.

His skin is too white, and his lips are too red. It's weird to look at him suddenly, but this action is too stupid, and it will only make the player wonder whether this newcomer is out of his mind.

Whether it was the cold or the spying in the dark, although Xi Ye had no memory, he was used to it subconsciously. It was not until a distinctive gaze fell on him for a long time that he raised his eyes curiously.

It was the man named Jiang Chuan.

"Line of sight", according to the explanation that emerged in his mind, should be a relatively abstract concept, but Xi Ye felt warm when the man focused on him.

His cheeks were bulging like a hamster, and he squinted his eyes slightly like a leisurely little animal in the sun.

Gu Cong couldn't help laughing.

He had never seen Xi Ye like this before, yet he took it for granted that the little strange fairy in Liuyun Mountain might have been like this a long, long time ago.

"Crazy?" curled his lips in disdain, a male player silently rolled his eyes, thinking, "Why is the system stuffed with an advanced book with a problem brain?"

If he dies, he dies, what should he do if he gets involved?

But unexpectedly, apart from staring, those passengers with stiff facial features didn't do anything more. Instead, after dozens of seconds, they gradually returned to their original appearance.