127

The exclamation from the throat was extremely penetrating. A little far away, an inconspicuous old-fashioned car was parked in a blind corner of the surveillance system. The window was slightly opened, and the low voice of the conversation inside leaked out.

"Yes, I was just discovered. Didn't you hear? I was so scared as if I saw a ghost. It's really funny." With a hat, sunglasses and gloves, Xi Tianhua held the steering wheel with one hand, wrapped himself up tightly, and even the cigarettes in his mouth were electronic.

The most important part of the plan, he was not worried about letting outsiders do it. Although the smell of the corpse was extremely stinky and disgusting, but thinking that it would be named Xi Ye in a few days, and it would be watched by the whole star network in an even more rotten and ugly form, Xi Tianhua felt that he could barely bear it.

As for the person talking to him, it was naturally Xi Haiguo.

A skinny camel is bigger than a horse, and the company has been running poorly recently, but Xi Haiguo has some face and connections. The loan approval process that originally took at least a week was compressed into just 24 hours.

And such unrecognizable and unidentified corpses have long been familiar to the nearby police stations: the capital city is prosperous, but it also has its dark side. No big shot is willing to invest money in its development, and the suburbs have become garbage dumps in various senses.

Due to the right to privacy and concerns about the once-flash-in-the-pan cloning technology, the DNA of ordinary citizens will not be randomly entered into the database, and the iris information with the highest level of confidentiality is difficult to disguise, so when Xi Haiguo spent money to buy this corpse, he deliberately destroyed the integrity of the eyeballs.

"Are you sure you haven't been caught by surveillance?" Xi Haiguo on the other end of the communicator asked a few more questions because he knew the character of his elder son too well.

"Of course, I've read the road map 800 times, and I still wear a shielding device," Xi Tianhua hated being questioned the most, even if it was his father on the opposite side. He frowned and kept tapping the steering wheel with his fingers. Xi Tianhua tried his best to suppress his irritability, and said, "What about the shares? What about the shares?"

Xi Haiguo said indifferently: "It's an appointment, we will trade tomorrow night."

Now the price he offered Wang Li was more than twice the market value. As long as the hidden competitor was not crazy, he would not take the risk of losing money to compete with him for the 3% share. After all, at the negotiating table, he raised the price so boldly, and normal people would retreat if they couldn't confirm each other's identities.

Once the "inheritance" of Xi Ye's "posthumous" is obtained, this small loss in the early stage will soon be wiped out.

"Remember to dispose of the communicator together with the car," Xi Haiguo instructed worriedly, "Practice your acting skills by the way, wait a few days, and don't appear too happy in front of the media."

Rather impatiently, Xi Tianhua hung up the phone.

However, when he thought that he was about to join Ark Technology and sit in Xi Ye's office, he became extremely excited, his facial features stretched out, and before more people gathered, he started the car and drove away humming a little tune.

A night without dreams.

Set the alarm clock to vibrate mode in advance. When Gu Cong came back from buying breakfast, Xi Ye was still asleep. He stood quietly by the door and watched for a while. After all, he was not willing to wake him up. He left a note on the bed with a pen in a very traditional way. He bent down and kissed the young man's forehead vaguely. Then he went to work before he was late.