56

Suddenly changed to a completely unfamiliar environment, Xi Ye thought he would suffer from insomnia, but perhaps because Gu Cong was by his side and slept in his bed, the next day, he woke up later than usual.

Feeling drowsy, the curtains were pulled open and light came in, Xi Ye frowned subconsciously, and hid under the quilt.

However, within two minutes, he was dug out from the soft and warm blanket, and kissed the young man's lips like a chicken pecking rice, Gu Cong smiled: "Are you Sleeping Beauty? It's already eleven o'clock."

eleven o'clock?

Xi Ye, who had closed his eyes a second ago, woke up instantly.

"Don't worry, my family doesn't have any habit of getting up early." Folding his arms in time, Gu Cong funnyly circled the young man who was about to get out of bed, "Let me hug first."

Taking a fixed look at Gu Cong to make sure that the other party wasn't lying, the already lazy Xi Ye relaxed his shoulders, closed his eyes again, and fell into the boy's arms.

Today is New Year's Eve. According to the custom, we have to post Spring Festival couplets and make dumplings together to keep the New Year's Eve.

Both Gu Cong and Xi Ye were tall and young, so they took over the task of pasting the Spring Festival couplets naturally. They did not remove a single part of the gate, main entrance, or even the garage.

The iron gate outside the yard was really high. Gu Cong moved a chair from the living room and stood on it. Xi Ye, who was wrapped in a red down jacket, tucked his hands into his sleeves and held the back of the chair for him so as not to fall.

Gu's mother personally bought these clothes two weeks in advance, two pieces, the same style and the same color, but the model is different, it is a bright but not tacky color, it is said to be a festive one.

Xi Ye's skin is fair, and it looks more like a piece of jade when set off by the lively red. It is obviously the same couple's clothes, but Gu Cong thinks that it looks better on the other side.

"Okay, you're done!" Jumping off the chair, Gu Cong raised his head and carefully looked at the fruits of his and Xi Ye's labor: "Thanks to the headquarters, it's not crooked at all."

Xi·Command·Ye: Childish.

But also a little cute.

"Otherwise, what are you thankful for? Thank you, Mr. Xi? Thank you for your boyfriend? Thank you, baby?" He called out the nasty names over and over again, and Gu Cong stretched out his hands to cover the young man's ears, "Is it cold? Go back to the room first. The porridge in the kitchen should be ready. After dinner, let's make dumplings for fun."

family.

This is a very unfamiliar word to Xi Ye, but Gu Cong has a way to let him easily blend in. Before that, he has of course seen fireworks, watched the Spring Festival Gala, and eaten dumplings.

Today is different.

Xi Ye thought, no matter how many worlds he traveled through, he would never forget this New Year's Eve.

"Here, my mother asked me to hand it over, because I'm afraid you will be too thin-skinned to accept it." Gu Cong took out a stack of red envelopes from behind like a magic trick, and Gu Cong smiled, "And our father's, one for each person, and I will hand it in."

It was past zero at that time, and the countdown to the Spring Festival Gala was ringing, and it was a new year. After all, Gu's father and mother were older and went to bed early. Only Gu Cong was full of energy and said that he would go to bed after watching the fireworks show in the city.