153

lie.

The moment his eyes met, Shen Qingshu was very sure that the boy in front of him was deceiving him, but he didn't have any evidence other than his feelings to expose him.

"He's very dangerous," Shen Qingshu said without saying a word, "If you shield him, the whole village will be destroyed."

These words were a bit serious, involving their own safety, the expressions of the villagers changed slightly, as if they were thinking of Ma Shitou's dead parents, but due to their past friendship, they didn't talk much after all.

"Help me, please?" Both hard and soft, seeing the boy start to waver, Shen Qingshu calmed down, "The soul of my important friend is trapped in that puppet."

Wow.

As if a pot of cold water was poured over his head, Ma Shitou's mind suddenly cleared up:

fraud.

The elder brother surnamed Gu clearly followed Mr. Baiyi voluntarily. He looked very close and showed no sign of being forced. In order to save elder brother Gu surnamed, Mr. Baiyi fell into a coma for several days, as weak as if he would be blown down by the wind at any time.

This is not the case with the scholar captured by the monster in the story.

"Immortal Chief, I really didn't understand what you were talking about." Ma Shitou, who had been quick-witted since childhood, pretended to be afraid, moved step by step, and quietly hid behind the village chief.

Lin Yao, who was holding back her words, couldn't help it anymore: "Friend Shen, what are you looking for along the way? Why bother to embarrass the child, tell us, and we all help together."

Shen Qingshu was suddenly at a loss for words.

Even though Song He's disappearance has caused a lot of noise in the cultivation world, if he mentioned Xi Ye and Yixian for no reason, and said that the other party had fled Liuyun Mountain, he would definitely be regarded as a lunatic.

He needs evidence.

The only evidence was like being possessed by a demon, trying to protect a monster.

Could it be that Xi Ye had already planted seeds for this child, and now he is using the other's mouth and eyes to play with himself, admiring his distressed appearance?

Straight to the ground, Shen Qingshu's eyes fell on Ma Shitou's limbs and surroundings, searching back and forth, as if as long as he was focused enough, he could see some "spider webs" hidden in the air.

Lin Yao, who didn't wait for an answer, or even a quarrel, said, "My good brother, is he really the one you said? He's far from the rumors."

Just now, senior brother was afraid that she would get into trouble, so he specially used his spiritual power to write a name on her palm as a reminder, but, Shen Qingshu, Shen Qingshu of Zhilan Yushu, a heavenly genius, is actually so chattering in reality?

Disillusioned.

Fortunately, she used to use the other party as a role model on the way to practice.

Before reaching the age of one hundred, he had already left his body. Reminiscent of the extraordinary breakthrough speed of this fellow Taoist, Lin Xuan held Fuchen in his arms and said softly, "Maybe it's... the demon."

The moment the last two words fell, a cold gaze pierced Lin Xuan like a sharp knife.

It was Qin Ji.

Forcefully, he took Shen Qingshu's hand that was about to make a finale, held it tightly, and then exchanged greetings unskillfully: "Sorry, he's a little tired, we want to stay overnight, can we..."