182

It was difficult for Gu Cong to describe his mood at that moment in words.

Striding forward, he stretched out his hand and pulled up the boy who said goodbye to the black cat: "Go, I will take you away."

The escape door launched by the system stands tall, making it easy for players from any direction in the dungeon to gather towards it. When Xi Ye and Gu Cong arrived, most of them had already left, and only Cheng Xiaorong and Zhao Dong were left waiting nearby, stretching their necks to look around.

"Quick, quick!" Seeing who the two little black dots were running towards, Cheng Xiaorong immediately waved and urged, "There's only one minute left, you two are left!"

Needless to say about Gu Cong's physical strength, Xi Ye is a ghost, and his face is also as usual, not even breathing.

The escape door marked with a bright red countdown is close at hand, Gu Cong frowned slightly: "Why don't you go first?"

"We came together, of course we have to leave together," Cheng Xiaorong pushed Zhao Dong into the door, and Cheng Xiaorong smiled, "Although this dungeon is weird, everyone is alive..."

The following words stopped abruptly, and everyone passed through the door together.

Every time, he wandered aimlessly in the black mist, looking for a little light that might appear. It was the first time that Xi Ye walked into such a bright place, but it was not glaring, and it was as gentle as water, wrapping him softly.

"Chi-la-chi-la-"

Anfen's watch seemed to be malfunctioning, the current sound was intermittent, and even the light in the door flickered, like a classic scene in a horror movie after being influenced by a ghost.

Xi Ye didn't look back.

He just squeezed Gu Cong's hand even harder.

He could guess that, behind him, there was probably endless darkness gushing out, soaking in the light, trying to drag him back again.

But this time, Xi Ye did not die, nor was he restarted. He clearly wanted to go to another world.

player's world.

"Boom."

Like passing through a transparent film, or like a blister bursting, Xi Ye's consciousness was in a trance for a moment, and then a large movie-like scene appeared in front of his eyes.

The characters, with strange faces, seem to be in the bathroom, beating the door in horror, but to no avail, being suspended by the hair winding down the wall;

Xi Ye has also seen a middle-aged uncle sharing a room with Xiao Baimao. In the picture, he is younger, hooking shoulders with a few players with blurred facial features, and sharing chips drunkenly. Then, a thin figure rushed out. Before he could swing his fist to the middle-aged uncle's face, he was suppressed by the security guard of the casino.

"Movie" was silent, but Xi Ye could barely read a few words through mouth movements. The boy who looked about his age put his face on the ground, struggling, and shouted: "Lie to me! You lied to me!"

The answer to him was silence, five mouths laughing.

"Newcomer..."

"It's not the first time..."

"If it's a girl..."

Even Xi Ye could guess the meaning behind the scattered words and sentences. Before he could close his eyes in disgust, the scene jumped.

He wanted to live, but his body with only water in his stomach was really powerless. Another player dragged him forward. The disgusting stench was getting closer and closer. He suddenly gritted his teeth and pulled his arm back vigorously. Relying on inertia, he ruthlessly threw his unsuspecting teammates behind.