98

The warmer breath than usual slowly passed by, causing Gu Cong's ears to burn.

As if he had found some interesting new toy, the young man's hand that had originally hooked his neck moved up slowly along the side of his neck, and then he plucked the tip of his ear, urging himself to answer, repeating:

"General?"

Gu Cong's Adam's apple rolled.

Xi Ye is always quiet, giving people a very harmless feeling. He never thought that when the other party spoke normally, he would be so overwhelmed.

...It works as soon as you drink it. How magical is this prescription?

He vaguely sensed something was wrong, but at this moment, everyone around him could push back, without any teacher, Gu Cong kissed the young man's palm covering his mouth, tender and tender, as if comforting and begging for mercy.

Sure enough, the other party's expression softened, and the hand covering him relaxed, wrinkled his nose, and poked his shoulder: "Take a bath."

Knowing that Xi Ye loves cleaning, Gu Cong didn't feel offended. Although he didn't smell much, he sweated a little while decocting the medicine just now. If he wanted to share the bed with the young man, he really needed to tidy up.

Besides, such intimacy should not be done outdoors.

Reluctantly, Gu Cong let go of the big hands that bound Xi Ye's waist.

However, when he washed and entered the room, the young man who had kissed him earlier had already wrapped himself in the quilt, like a spring roll, without even showing his head.

General Gu, who purposely turned the small round pot out, realized with bewilderment that he, who seldom made mistakes on the battlefield, seemed to have been tricked by Xi Ye again to slow down his troops.

With a blank expression on his face, he approached the bed and pulled the corner of the quilt: "Come out."

The slender "spring rolls" were motionless, as if they had fallen asleep.

After all, Xi Ye still remembers the size that he accidentally felt in the post station once, so it's a real knife and a gun, so forget it.

He is indeed seldom shy in bed, and he can let go, but he never thought of challenging his limits.

"Xi Ye," Gu Cong called patiently, ignoring his expression, his tone was very serious, "It's hot, don't bore yourself."

In fact, the night in May is actually extremely cool, and Xi Ye is born with a cold body, so it's okay to sleep all night wrapped in a quilt.

Gu Cong probably also noticed that the coaxing was ineffective, he didn't speak for a while, and it was not obvious that the bed covered with thick quilts was slightly sunken, just when Xi Ye thought that the other party was compromising and preparing to rest, suddenly, the world was spinning, and he was picked up by someone even with the quilt.

Holding the young man firmly in his arms with only one arm, Gu Cong raised his free hand, like peeling rice dumplings, and slowly peeled Xi Ye out of the "spring rolls".

...But the part below the shoulders was reserved. The quilt that was supposed to protect the other party has now become a bondage, forcing the young man to sit obediently on his lap.

Not feeling at all that it was inappropriate for him to use brute force to win, Gu Cong looked at the young man's ferociously raised phoenix eyes, and calmly said, "Be polite first, then fight."

He just coaxed the other party out with a clear voice.

Xi Ye can also be considered to have fully realized the strength of a certain person, which is even stronger than in previous lives. In the past, he was the one who firmly took the initiative.