145

Although Gu Cong came from modern times, he was born in Huaguo and he was a boy. Not to mention classmates and friends, even the elders in his family have never been so close to him.

Moreover, most of the monks' appearances were fixed in the year when Yuan Ying was born, and Xi Ye was the best among them. Regardless of his temperament, he looked not much older than him.

I always feel that the skin touched by the fingertips of the young man is hot and hot, but in this situation, Gu Cong can't really raise his hand to touch it to confirm, so he can only stagger his eyes and reply: "I learn things very quickly."

"It's okay to be slow." Gu Cong in this world, even if he is also eighteen, is younger than other worlds. Xi Ye has teased enough children, and hangs down his sleeves as if nothing happened: "Is there something wrong with your body?"

Gu Cong shook his head.

If he hadn't opened his eyes and saw the interlaced wood and stone under the flesh, he would almost have thought that he had worn it back again. The monk's spells are too mysterious. Obviously Xi Ye has never seen him, but he can vividly carve him from another world.

"It's just an empty shell." As if guessing what he was thinking, the young man leaned back on the rocking chair and said lightly, "Whoever lies in it will look like that."

Gu Cong suddenly felt nervous.

Who told him that he is now named Song He, but his appearance is quite different from the original owner. One day in the future, when Xi Ye knows his true identity, he will definitely have doubts in his heart.

Hasn't the Quick Travel Game considered a similar situation?

"Of course I've considered it," completely unable to explain why Xi Ye made a mistake in a disguise that can be easily concealed by even world consciousness. 0028 couldn't bear the airs of his predecessors, and said foolishly, "He is rather special, probably a bug, and the next world will definitely be fine."

[When the task is completed, I will help you apply for compensation from the bureau. 】

The words are calm, but the data is running rapidly. These days, 0028 has sent countless emails for help, but none of them has received a response.

Also troubled by emails is 1101.

The difference is that, in terms of mood, it is far more relaxed than 0028: it is very clear about the strength of its own host, soldiers will block it, and water will cover it. Unless Xi Ye is willing, no one can kill the other party.

The whole world of comprehension will not work together.

"Liuyun Mountain is lonely and boring, do you want to go down the mountain and have a look?" Xi Ye asked, pretending not to notice the nervousness and distraction of the young man, looking up at the square inch of the world that once trapped him from birth to death.

Gu Cong was surprised: "Going down the mountain?"

In the original book, there is indeed a guess about "Xi smelting the natal puppet to bypass the ban", but until the end, this guess has no chance to be verified.

"En." The crow's eyelashes trembled slightly, and Xi Ye responded.

If it was a few days ago, Gu Cong would have been very happy when he heard that he could leave, but at this moment, he subconsciously asked, "What about you?"

As if answering, the silk that had been settled for a long time suddenly shook, touching the young man's fingertips.

Gu Cong instinctively lowered his head, only to realize that he was still holding the young man's injured hand carelessly, or rather, being held by Xi Ye, he was so intimidating.