67

As an idle prince who often travels around the mountains and rivers and is good at poetry and poetry, it is quite normal for Xi Jinyu to appear in the Zangshu Pavilion with countless rare copies of famous calligraphy and paintings.

Xi Ye clenched her fingers tightly.

When he lacks a sense of security-for example, in his sleep, he always likes to make similar movements, as if trying to grab something.

After entering this world, it becomes more and more frequent.

Knowing that in the middle of the plot and in the palace, Xi Jinyu could not do anything to hurt Gu Cong, his heart was still uncontrollably agitated.

As if the flowers and plants he carefully reared were being watched by vicious dogs, he quickly got up, walked halfway, and seemed to remember something, took out a clean veil from his arms, and turned back.

On the other side, Gu Cong also heard the communication downstairs.

The special training before the servant officially entered the palace almost made him recognize all the dignitaries who might appear in the palace. Of course, Wang An Xi Jinyu and Gu Cong had heard of it.

The other party's father was the elder brother of the first emperor, who was born weak and did not fight or grab. Later, the battle for the heir became more and more fierce. He stood in the team early and bet on the right treasure.

The rumored King An seemed to be like his father. When the courtiers opposed the mad sixth prince's succession, the clan was the first to stand up and support him.

Although after seeing the little emperor, Gu Cong didn't want to leave the palace for the time being, but he didn't have any intention of making friends with the powerful. He put his mind on the book in front of him again, and he had the right to treat himself as a deaf person.

However, that Wang An didn't know whether it was a coincidence or on purpose, he went up to the second floor step by step calmly and calmly, and even in the process of looking for books, he slowly approached the window.

After a while, another voice came out: "This is..."

The plan of pretending to be deaf and dumb failed, so Gu Cong had to put down his brush and stand up. Then, he found out embarrassingly that he seemed to be taller than the handsome King An.

More or less the same blood flowed in his body, but the other party was not similar to the little emperor, with bright eyes and a smile on the corner of his mouth. Just by looking at him, people would ignore his attire and feel close to him.

Gu Cong always felt that this temperament and demeanor looked familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen it before.

When the clan went out, they had to bring someone to wait on them. Seeing that Gu Cong just cupped his hands and made a bow to give his name, the young servant in Tsing Yi raised his eyebrows: "Bold! You don't kneel down when you see the prince!"

Gu Cong, who was tallest in the audience, straightened his back: "Your Majesty said that you are not allowed to kneel."

His Majesty.

tyrant.

As soon as these two words were mentioned, the boy was like a cock that had been strangled, his face turned red, as if he wanted to refute something, but he didn't dare to really open his mouth.

In the end, it was Xi Jinyu, the master, who stood up and smoothed things over: "Since His Majesty ordered, of course this king must follow. I don't know if your father-in-law came here with an imperial order? If there is anything this king can help, just mention it."