169

The undisguised preference, Gu Cong's specialness towards Xi Ye, let alone a human being, even a ghost with eyes can see it.

However, his eyes were very clean, not bewitched by his appearance, but a more gentle and tolerant expression, which almost made Tang Yan think that the other party also had a younger brother whom he hadn't seen for a long time, very similar to Xi Ye.

People who often play games have probably heard the saying that there must be supplies before the war, and the treasure chests dropped in the dungeon can be used in the dungeon.

The treasure chest left behind by the fat passenger after his disappearance contained two stacks of rough-made yellow talisman paper. The cinnabar-painted runes were crooked. They were worse than the cheapest ones in the game store. They looked like pirated copies, but they were better than nothing. According to his performance and hidden strength just now, Gu Cong got the most-three.

After a brief self-introduction, Tang Yan, the doctor who presided over the overall situation, Li Jie who touched the corpse, and the novice female player each took two cards, and the remaining number was just enough for each of the other eight players.

There was nothing to fight for such a mediocre dungeon item, so the atmosphere among the players was quite peaceful. Xi Ye took his own piece of yellow talisman paper and looked around, lacking in interest.

Seeing that the boy was about to fold the talisman and put it in his pocket, Gu Cong suddenly said, "Shall I keep it for you?"

As soon as the words came out, the expressions of the players on the scene were different, and they all glanced at Xi Ye's reaction from the corner of their eyes. Tang Yan wanted to remind him, but saw that the young man didn't even think about it, and directly stuffed the talisman paper to Gu Cong: "Yes."

"Tsk." Gleefully, Li Jie controlled the volume and let out a sneer.

What help to keep it? The props you put in your watch are your own. When you are in danger, the ghost will wait for you to take back the props from others before attacking? It's not turn-based combat.

A vase is just a vase, and she looks stupid after being domesticated, after all, she only deserves this kind of treatment.

Zhao Dong and Cheng Xiaorong, who were on the same team as Gu Cong, didn't think about the bad at all: they knew what "Jiang Chuan" was like, and the other party must have their own reasons for doing this.

Anyway, having been with him for so many years, 0028 understands his host's personality best, and hit the nail on the head: "Don't worry, it's just a few yellow talismans, it won't hurt him."

How could a ghost who successfully entered the enemy camp be afraid of such a trick?

"I know," Gu Congying said frankly, "I'm just afraid that he will feel uncomfortable."

Or feel down.

Such meticulous consideration made 0028, who had never enjoyed similar treatment, speechless. After a pause, he said, "Then give him more food."

The strange fairy in this life is so coaxing.

While talking, the speed of the bus also slowly slowed down. About ten minutes later, a small town with a western style appeared in front of them.

The game watch does not display the dungeon time. Based on experience, physical sensations, and the weather before departure, it is now at most nine o'clock in the evening, but the whole town is extremely quiet. Only the street lights are dimly lit, and every house is completely dark.