59

Tea.

A good green tea.

There is no flaw in his demeanor, articulation, and even body language. If 1101 hadn't read the original work, he might have been fooled by the other party's superb acting skills and kind demeanor.

What about the dark guard settings? When Prince An's Mansion was training dead soldiers, did they teach them how to act?

Taking advantage of the host's current mental state is still stable, 1101 vomited all the things he wanted to vomit in one breath. The world has a conscience, the protagonist is seduced by the villain, and he is jealous of Gu Cong, who doesn't even have a name in the original book. This scene is too exciting, and it has never seen it before.

It's just... There was a bit of a collision, and Xi Jinyu probably didn't count this point after all his calculations.

Xi Ye: "..."

[I want to find death and say it. 】

1101 immediately closed his mouth.

Like the deity, the trumpet is also afraid of heat and hates too strong sunlight. The difference is that the other party is also afraid of the dark and thunderstorms.

In summer, his appetite was bad and his temper was even worse. No one dared to persuade him. Even Li Dezhong, the chief eunuch, turned a blind eye and let the trumpet do what he wanted.

Only Pei Yi, who came with a mission and had the courage to succeed if he failed, coupled with his clean and peaceful voice, actually made him coax the trumpet.

In normal times, no matter how uncomfortable the trumpet is, when Pei opens his mouth, he will always give him some face and try a few chopsticks and spoons.

It has so many effects that people suspect that it is a chronic poison that the author helped to open up, and just like that, mouthful, mouthful, it flowed into the trumpet's body.

Not to mention, Xi Ye was quite interested in the poison, raised his arm, and touched the hand of the man next to him who was still laying his head on his head. He narrowed his phoenix eyes and said slowly, "Go and help me get it."

"Get dressed."

"As for Pei Shijun... bow your head."

In this majestic and majestic deep palace, the low-ranking people should not look directly at the high-ranking ones. It is an iron rule that is so simple that there is no need to mention it. Xi Ye's words are tantamount to putting Pei Yi's face on the ground.

Not to mention letting the former bow his head.

However, when these words came out of Xi Ye's mouth, they seemed extremely normal. Even Pei Yi himself didn't think it was weird. After all, he was a moody tyrant who could do anything.

In fact, being able to live in the opponent's hands for three months without disease or injury has far exceeded Pei Yi's expectations and his master's expectations for him. Today, the tyrant suddenly made trouble, and he felt a sense of "finally coming".

The secret guard, of course, has some martial arts skills on him, Pei Yi has good ears, kneeling down neatly, he can hear the rubbing sound of the cloth material clearly without raising his head.

The chassis is stable, the breathing is smooth, and it is better than ordinary people. It may have practiced some physical fitness skills, but it is definitely not a master...

"Pei Shijun."

The sound of footsteps stopped near him, and a pair of black-faced and white-soled boots appeared in front of him. They were very new, and they had just been collared. He had a general understanding of the person coming, and Pei followed the tyrant's instructions strictly. He raised his hand and handed over the heavy food box.