02

Color control?

As soon as this remark came out, before the host could react, the two female guests started joking.

"Xiao Gu, what do you mean? Are Lingling and I not beautiful enough?"

"That's right, it's time to fight."

Intending to cover all sexual orientations that may be addicted to sugar, the two female guests invited by this season's "Let's Travel Together" are good friends themselves. One is Wei Yan, a popular flower, with a beautiful appearance that is rare in the entertainment industry.

The other girl is Jiang Lingling, with a round face and almond eyes, and her singing voice is just like a human, sweet.

Among the eight guests, Gu Cong, the youngest idol who just debuted on the talent show, was ridiculed by two girls one after another. He immediately waved his hand: "No, I just think Brother Xi is very eye-catching."

Jiang Lingling: "Oh, close eyes."

Wei Yan: "Fortunately, I still want the old cow to eat young grass."

After the two interrupted, Xi Ye, who was originally in the focus of the line of sight, became the background board again. The chief director outside the camera tried his best to wink at Gu Cong, and only missed holding the other party's ear, and asked the other party to go down the slope to choose Wei Yan. According to the best plan of the program group, a pair of sister Yu and the little milk dog were assembled.

But Gu Cong didn't even look in the direction of the director. Under the sun, he smiled brightly, and he stretched out his hand to Xi Ye who was hiding in the corner: "Brother Xi, is it okay?"

Xi Ye frowned slightly.

In the original book, he and Gu Cong had almost no intersection, and the unlucky guy who was left to team up with him in the end was not the other party. Looking carefully, Gu Cong's facial features were also subtly different from the trumpet's impression.

Plastic surgery?

Want to use him to stir up another wave of innocent and kind-hearted characters?

There is nothing to show courteousness to, rape or steal, but Xi Ye has nothing to lose at the moment, so he nodded casually: "Just as long as you are happy."

The barrage in the live broadcast immediately exploded:

[What are you pulling, our Cong Bao is just too kind. 】

[Sister Dog! Sister Dog, isn't it delicious? Why choose an old man! 】

【Although...Xi Ye seems to be only twenty-eight this year. 】

[That's ten years older than my brother! 】

Variety shows have scripts, but not every guest can obediently perform according to the scripts, especially for variety shows with a live broadcast nature like "Together", overturning on the spot is common.

Xi Ye, a bomb that could explode at any time, was taken away by Gu Cong, and the suspense in the next pairing was completely gone. Fortunately, this unexpected development made the show several hot searches in a row, and the chief director did not run away on the spot.

However, after the live broadcast session ended, Gu Cong would inevitably be called by his manager to give him a lecture.

1101 is very confused: "What is he trying to do?"

Xi Ye: "I want to know too."

[Forget it, don't mention him, Xue Minglang, Xue Minglang is looking at you,] quickly recovered from the shock of the plot deviation, 1101 twittered, "I said he will never forget your old love!"