44

What it's like to meet a celebrity by chance, Zhang Ya has experienced it today.

Although it was a bit exaggerated, the moment the young man in front of her took off her mask, she really felt that the whole venue was illuminated like some rainbow farts said.

The other party covered his face too tightly before, so she only noticed the tall, sunny handsome guy next to the young man. She originally thought that the other party's brows and eyes would be amazing after taking off his hat and sunglasses.

The skin is also very white.

Especially the aura, which can even make people blur his appearance and feel purely beautiful.

--Is he really a star?

What a good day today, I met two extremely handsome guys at work, and they don't look like cosplayers either.

A lot of thoughts ran through her mind in a mess, but Zhang Ya's movements were not slow, and she kindly and neatly instructed the three people behind, including Gu Cong, to put on their helmets. She heard the young man closest to her who was suspected to be surnamed Xi asking: "Hello, how can I know who my teammate is?"

Normal games can be distinguished by ID, but now in this VR version, there are only five official accounts, including the ordinary players who are matched, and the IDs are all blocked completely.

"This experience is a single-player mode." Perhaps because he couldn't see the reality, the young man who only showed a thin jaw at first glance seemed a little dazed and fragile for no reason, so that Zhang Ya completely ignored the weirdness of the other party's hoarse voice.

With a loving smile that almost didn't hold the corners of her mouth, she reminded softly: "The official account's item city is all unlocked, maybe you can think about how your companion will dress up?"

The game mascot is a rabbit, and the game characters are naturally related to animals. Players can unlock props and put on various tails and ears to dress themselves up as their favorite animals.

The lively and cheerful BGM sounded, and the initial setting had to be dressed as a doll to enter the arena. The cursor controlled by the handle paused for a few seconds, and Xi Ye pressed it, and a pair of black cat gloves with two pink paw pads immediately appeared on the hands of the game character.

Just like reality, in the first-person shooting game, players can see others, but they cannot see their own appearance. After a longer wait than expected, Xi Ye was teleported into the map.

When he was queuing up just now, he glanced at the promotional sign. The rabbit doll that Gu Cong said can only be obtained if the authorities kill more than 20. In this game similar to the cute version of eating chicken, luck and strength are indispensable.

1101 directly replaced the system announcement: "Clang clang, the game is starting."

[I won't help you cheat. 】

Xi Ye: "No need."

The sense of immersion is full. In addition to climbing and shooting, the movement and steering that should be operated by the mouse and keyboard must rely on both feet. In this way, the players on the scene will inevitably feel uncomfortable. In order to ensure relative fairness, the official match is also a friendly silver game.

The sound of bang bang bang came from afar, and if the bullets fired were not hard candies that would splash fruit juice like fireworks, 1101 even doubted that the VR version of this game would have passed the review at all.

Unlike other on-site players who carefully hid in the corner to adapt to the new equipment, Xi Ye directly skipped the "run-in" stage, and took a decisive detour to find supplies, as if he was not worried that his real self would hit a wall.