- Infinite Game - Arc 7 - 165

There should have been a scar there.

It was left when he entered the world of punishment for the first time.

In the doomsday of zombies everywhere, Gu Cong's account has zero credits available. It is only because of the swordsmanship and agility taught to him by a certain alien fairy who has been involved with his silk, that he can complete the task and come out alive.

The punishment world has a special mechanism. After arriving at the transfer station, the injuries that should have been left to the original owner are still reflected on his body through the soul and blood. During the follow-up treatment, Gu Cong clearly has enough points, but he left one place alone - the place where the zombie king almost tore his heart.

Because he felt that the location of the injury was very similar to what Xi Ye had suffered.

Today's Gu Cong has already challenged various difficult and difficult tasks, sat on the top of the scoreboard, and became a well-known gold medal employee in the bureau.

Gu Cong also went back to the original small world that he was nostalgic for once, and relive his eighteen-year-old life again, avoiding car accidents, and staying with his parents until the end of his life.

Calm and at ease, but his state of mind could not return to the beginning.

After that, Gu Cong, who fulfilled his wish, just took up tasks aimlessly and habitually. Even he himself didn't know why he wanted to continue, and continued to be a not-so-interesting fast-traveler.

But the moment he saw Xi Ye, Gu Cong suddenly realized that his spirit was active and focused for a long time.

It seemed that what he was subconsciously waiting for, even he didn't know it, was this moment.

[The programmer is lazy and just used the same shape,] In time, 0028 poured cold water on it, "It's better not to have any expectations."

Outside the bus, the boy who lowered his head again was being talked to by a woman.

His memory is very confused, his thoughts are terribly slow, and the tail of his soft hair is disheveled, looking harmless and a little dazed.

Of course, in the world of infinite games, harmless, in most cases, is not a good adjective.

"Newcomer?" Keenly aware of the cuffs of the boy's fat school uniform protruding faintly, like a wrist watch, Tang Yan stopped and asked with raised eyebrows.

When the mud bodhisattva crosses the river, she cannot protect herself. She is not a nosy Madonna, but by coincidence, the appearance of the young man standing quietly reminds Tang Yan of her younger brother.

The same age, similar temperament, made her heart harden long ago, and she felt a little yearning after a long absence.

Newcomer?

Confused, the boy glanced at the black ring-like wrist watch on the woman's left hand, and said nothing.

Tang Yan was not annoyed, and even faintly let go of her two points of vigilance: probably because of the so-called immersive experience announced in the game announcement, except for players, the NPCs and bosses in the instance cannot see this.

It was as if he was afraid of the NPC playing a role in the show.

A dungeon that can be ranked at difficulty 7, even if it is the cannon fodder deliberately sent in by the system to slow down, at least one successful customs clearance experience is required.

Guessing that the other party was stimulated in the last dungeon, Tang Yan didn't ask any more questions, but raised her foot as if leading the way: "Get in the car."