27

"War Tide" has finished filming, and Xi Ye's previously filmed stock is also ready for post-production, and it will be released as scheduled.

This is the movie that Xiao Xiao received when he first returned to China. It was a purely commercial film. It had no intention of winning awards at the beginning. The plot was lighthearted, funny and fast-paced. As soon as it was released, it became a well-deserved top spot on the New Year's Day week.

On the day of the premiere, which happened to be the last night of December, Xi Ye had no interest in this kind of New Year's Eve gimmick specially arranged by the film crew. On the contrary, Gu Cong grabbed the tickets early and was fully armed. After the movie officially started, like a thief, he carefully led people to the darkest back corner.

The memory of Xiaoxiao when he made this movie is clearly stored in his mind, and many of the jokes are burdensome, which are too familiar to Xi Ye to be NG.

But perhaps because of the lively and joyful atmosphere of the audience around him, he didn't find it too boring. The mask and hat were tightly covered, only a pair of eyes were exposed, and occasionally they would bend slightly with the plot.

Xue Minglang and Su Qingyue broke up. The auras of the protagonists who should have been combined into one confronted and consumed each other. No one could become the son of luck who dominated the entire entertainment industry in the original book.

And this comedy film, which was censored in the original novel and boycotted by the whole network after its rough release, also received the treatment it deserved in the first place.

"How is it? Is it very different from the feeling of booking a venue?" The location is too far away, there is no one around them, and Gu Cong fumbled for the young man's hand in the dark, and Gu Cong clenched it tightly, "Look, there are so many audiences who like you."

Xi Ye was slightly taken aback.

He didn't expect that the reason why the other party had to take him to the premiere would be this. He had long been used to not paying attention to the group ridicule and blackmail he encountered at the beginning of his awakening.

"But I always feel that you on the screen don't look like you..." Gu Cong muttered in a low voice, staring at the young man's side face seriously, "It turns out that Teacher Xi can still smile so happily."

Recklessly and flamboyantly, it dispels the gloom that comes with decadent facial features.

This movie was shot on a trumpet, and even though it comes from the same source, there will still be some subtle differences. However, before Xi Ye can discern the emotion of the slightly congested chest, Gu Cong squeezed his fingers and smiled: "But I still like the current Teacher Xi the most."

"Xi Ye sitting next to me."

Quickly, the breath stuck in Xi Ye's throat and chest dissipated.

1101, who is familiar with all kinds of novels, couldn't help complaining: Isn't this just jealousy?

It's terrible that he even eats his own vinegar in a good way.

Of course, it didn't dare to say this directly. It can clearly distinguish when it can be a light bulb and when it can't.

The one-hundred-and-twenty-minute movie ended at zero o'clock. Worried that he would be discovered if he went out with the crowd, Gu Cong deliberately waited until the subtitles were over before standing up holding Xi Ye's hand: "Let's go."

"There doesn't seem to be...well."

Before he could finish speaking, the young man who stood up straight according to his strength raised his head slightly, and gave him a shallow kiss through two layers of masks in the empty theater.