64

Headache debuff added to the body, except for smashing things, the trumpet moves as little as possible on weekdays, picked a good palace for Pei Yi, but never visited it himself.

When the emperor travels, even if he just walks around "home", he will inevitably behave in a manner. The car is still halfway, and the palace servants of Jingxuexuan get the news, all of them are smiling, and they have to hold their own status and restrain themselves.

Because of Pei Yi's protection during this period, some newcomers who were selected by Jing Xuexuan when they first entered the palace almost forgot what the rumored tyrant was like.

Anyway, in front of their master, His Majesty is always easy to talk, if the master is willing to coax a few words, not to mention beheading, even the board will not be punished.

Pei Yi, who was sitting in the room, was far less happy than the servants imagined.

When things go wrong, there must be a demon. The tyrant has never taken the initiative to come to Jing Xuexuan before. For some reason, he, who has always been calm in situations, feels a little uneasy.

The maidservant who stood behind him and tied his hair smiled: "Your Majesty? Is Your Majesty waiting in a hurry? With His Majesty's temperament, being able to visit Jingxuexuan in person shows that His Majesty still has His Majesty's Majesty in his heart."

In order to win the trust of the tyrant to the greatest extent, Pei Yi entered the palace alone, full of secrets, but he didn't even have anyone to discuss with. Hearing this seemingly comforting words, he forced a smile: "I know."

I'm afraid that the tyrant came tonight because he had sex with Gu Cong and wanted to have sex with him.

His eyes swept over the jade hairpin used to fix the hair crown and moved away, Pei Yi silently squeezed his hands hidden in his sleeves, his body was as fragile as a tyrant, he could kill the opponent without any weapons, but he couldn't, for the great cause of the master, for the sake of the master to sit on the throne of the pure gold carved dragon.

Fortunately, the tyrant who stepped into Jing Xuexuan fifteen minutes later was still the same as usual.

After eating before coming here, the courtiers of Jingxuexuan only prepared some refreshments for digestion, Pei Yi sat opposite Xi Ye across the small table, holding a newly found script in his hand, reading at a moderate pace.

At first glance, there is indeed some meaning of quiet time.

--If you ignore the real thoughts in the hearts of the two of you.

[It's so amazing, if he didn't have a system on his body, I would suspect that he changed the Buddhist music that can save all living beings in the mall.] Scanning Pei Yi's body data with great interest, 1101 finally dared to increase the volume, "Record it, and then play it on a loop when your head hurts too much.

Xi Ye was noncommittal.

He never expected that the world consciousness would kindly leave a loophole to make himself comfortable, and he didn't come to Pei Yi for enjoyment.

crackling.

The candle lightly exploded, and it was unclear whether the tyrant was still pampering him like before Gu Cong appeared. Xi Ye didn't stop, and Pei Yi could only read page after page without stopping, his usually clear voice became a little hoarse.

It wasn't until the maid who tied his hair felt sorry for her master, stepped forward boldly, and used an excuse to exchange for a new pot of hot tea, that the young man in red seemed to come back to his senses, propped his chin with his right hand, raised his eyes, and said leisurely, "Pei Qing, how do I treat you?"