116

Human-to-cat and cat-to-human sounds similar, but they are actually very different.

At least in Gu Cong's cognition, the shape of a beast is just a shape of a beast, and the genetic barrier between real animals and humans is like a natural moat, and ancient blue stars have also had popular legends about "monsters".

So, he met a monster? Or a leprechaun?

It can never be the real Xi Ye...

Standing still, Gu Cong's brain instinctively began to think about the incomprehensible changes in front of him. The young man who hadn't waited for a response blinked, raised his volume, and repeated:

"I'm hungry."

-It's a goblin.

Looking down at Xuxu's thin white fingertips that were holding onto his trouser legs, Gu Cong was convinced that Mr. Xi in the news report would never do this for food.

And the latter's eyes are black.

"Go to the sofa first." It's very normal for a cat to roll on the carpet. It's somewhat strange to be a human. Gu Cong tried to communicate with the other party by squatting down as usual, but the young man didn't seem to understand, or couldn't understand.

The tip of the nose is only more than ten centimeters apart, which far breaks through the normal social distance. Only then did Gu Cong truly understand the magic power of those long and narrow green eyes.

Curly and curled eyelashes protect it, and in the center, there is a small reflection of him.

Pure as hell.

Rather unprincipled, he relented.

Obviously he doesn't like any unnecessary physical contact, but Gu Cong took the initiative to change his position, stretched out his hand, hooked the knee of the other party, and hugged the young man completely.

With the familiar heartbeat in his ears, Xi Ye slowly closed his eyes.

His thoughts are very chaotic and messy, he can't even remember who he is, and he only has a strong reaction to the most basic physiological needs.

And that weird noisy thing in the head.

"Strange things" 1101: ...

At this moment, Xi Ye's sea of ​​consciousness is almost completely defenseless, so it can clearly hear the heartbeat of the host. In the original book, when the body metabolizes the drug itself, the trumpet also had a similar reaction, changing back and forth between humans and cats.

Different from Xi Ye, the trumpet is always vigilant towards the protagonist Shou Xia Bai. Every time he notices a throbbing pain in his limbs or the onset of Sleeping Beauty, he will hide in a corner by himself, which greatly delays the time when the secret is discovered.

But its host...

Looking at the white-haired young man who was nestled in Gu Cong's arms and refused to let go when he got to the sofa, 1101 sighed silently.

The trust in Gu Cong has almost been engraved in the other party's bones.

"I have to help you get something to eat," Gu Cong's neck was hooked by the young man's self-taught hand, and Gu Cong propped himself on the sofa with one knee, trying to keep himself from being pressed against him, "Aren't you hungry? Be obedient."

food.

food.

Reluctantly, the young man frowned and slowly let go.