100

[The general likes it? 】

Tilting his head, Xi Ye pulled back that big hand and wrote in the other's palm: "Then shall I pick a flower for the general?"

Flowers and heroes must be wonderful.

After getting along for a long time, without having to look at each other, you can imagine the cunning in the young man's eyes, let the other party pull his arm, Gu Cong moved the reins, Taxue immediately turned around obediently, ran to the nearest cluster of golden lume, and quite spiritually, put his nose close to sniff.

With a flick of his long arm, Gu Cong accurately picked out the smallest flower from the shrub, touched the top of Xi Ye's head unskillfully, found a gap, and inserted it next to the white jade hairpin.

The process was so fast that there was no chance for Xi Ye to refuse.

Then, staring at his side face, he looked at it carefully: "It looks good."

1101 in the sea of ​​knowledge sneered.

In all fairness, with the appearance of its host, not to mention hairpins, even wearing the most gorgeous skirt, it can be fully supported by the aura, without any violation.

But the other party's appearance of allowing Gu Cong to fiddle with him in a daze reveals a cuteness that is rarely seen in ordinary times.

It makes people want to get started.

Of course, when Xi Ye came back to his senses, someone would suffer.

Stepping on the snow, walking fast and knowing the way, when Lu Jin, who fell behind, led his team to catch up with Gu Cong, he just met him, and he broke his power:

There is no other reason. On the head of his own general, he actually wears a yellow flower that is extremely eye-catching.

This flower is probably a pair with Mr. Xi, both of them have five petals and the edges are interlaced, but Mr. Xi's flower is small and pocket-sized, which matches his appearance very well;

As for the flowers on the general's head, the flowers are like people, probably the most nutritious in the whole flower bush, big and round, looking around, I can only say that the face is still handsome.

The guards at the back didn't hold back, and there was a fake cough to cover up laughter all around.

As an outsider, Wu Qige was even more surprised. He had met Gu Cong. Many times, on the racetrack or on the battlefield, the opponent always gave the impression of being tall, brave, calm and reticent. How can he be anything like a general in this situation? If other fighters in the tribe who lost to the opponent saw it, their jaws would drop in shock.

What's so good about a man who can't lift his shoulders?

Looking at Xi Ye inquiringly, Wu Qige couldn't figure out what kind of magical power the other party possessed, which would make the once vigorous and resolute God of War of the Yan Dynasty willing to "deep into the enemy's camp" with an oil bottle. In terms of looks, the girls in their grasslands are not bad, and they are healthier than this Mr. Xi.

Unexpectedly, before he could figure out why, Gu Cong who was not far away seemed to have eyes behind his back, adjusted his sitting posture, and firmly covered the person in his arms with his body.

Uqig: I can't figure it out.

But I always feel like my throat is choking.

After the horses drank enough water, the group set off again after a short rest. The place where the celebrations were held over the years was usually near the Wangzhang, quite a distance from Sanggan City. The horses' physical strength was limited, and there was no station on the grassland where they could change their mounts.