54

Xi Ye would invite people to his home as guests. In the past, 1101 could hardly have imagined.

Having prepared enough disposable slippers in advance, Gu Cong posed as the host and greeted his roommate to enter the door.

The original gloomy apartment with dozens of mirrors has changed a lot. There is a glass bottle on the shoe rack at the entrance. Inside is water-raised lucky bamboo. The leaves are lush and green, and they are full of vitality. They are in stark contrast to the white snow outside.

The sofa and curtains in the living room have also been changed to a softer, warmer and more translucent tone. The small potted plants that were raised on the balcony before were brought back, palm-sized, and randomly placed on the coffee table and next to the furniture.

Except for some dishes that need to be fried fresh to taste, Xi Ye has prepared the rest in advance. The aroma of the rice mixed with the aroma of the vegetables wafts faintly.

Xiao Er, who has become a big fan of "Big Mouth": "I'm so sour."

What kind of luck is Gu Cong, he can get out of the order by renting a house at random, and his boyfriend is also the UP owner of Y Station with millions of followers.

Sansan also finds it amazing that he is barely half of Guan Chen's fan, yet he is eating at "Xi Zhu"'s house at this moment, and he feels from the bottom of his heart that the latter is a very peaceful person, completely different from those pretentious rumors on the Internet.

"The sourness turns sour, but we still have to eat," the boss closed the door casually, and the boss who finally came in was very open-minded, and even asked quite interestingly, "Is there anything we can do to help?"

Treating guests, of course, they can't really let the guests do it. They packed up Xi Ye's usual blankets, pillows, and rabbit dolls early. Gu Cong stretched out his hand and pushed everyone onto the sofa one by one: "Watch TV."

"Don't take my job."

The first one was pressed Boss: My mother tongue is speechless.

Although you are usually diligent, why haven't you discovered that you love cooking so much in the past three and a half years?

When there was a mess in the living room, Xi Ye was cutting fruit and making tea in the kitchen. The oranges he bought two days ago were a bit sour and he couldn't eat them empty-handed, but they were just right as ingredients.

Chachacha.

When he finished cutting the apples that were used as ingredients, someone wrapped his arms around his waist from behind: "Are you tired? Is there anything left to finish?"

What's so tiring about cutting a few fruits?

Raising eyebrows, Xi Ye shook his head: "Passion fruit."

Chirp kissed the young man's ear, and Gu Cong cleverly took the knife from the young man's hand: "I'll do it."

The most suitable season for beer barbecue is over, but Xi Ye still ate crayfish with the other party's roommate as Gu Cong once suggested.

The prawns were ordered from a nearby out-of-season breeding base. The price was a bit expensive, but the quality was very good. Gu Cong specially washed them one by one before the exam, so as not to dirty his clean cats.

The ingredients are prepared by Xi Ye himself by referring to the information in the system database and combining his previous cooking experience. As for the taste, in the words of Xiao Er, "this stuff smells delicious when dipped in the soles of shoes."