Miss Independent

Par lovelikejay

Odell Beckham Jr meets this girl who's unlike any other. He has to chase her around something he's not used t... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97

9

4.7K 99 4
Par lovelikejay

Alexis Pov

It's been a month since I went to Odell's work outs to fix things. It's not like he's my boyfriend and we in love now we still getting to know each other. We will text or call each other sometimes. I'm still being difficult though for example out of 5 date invitations I'll only accept 1 or maybe 2.

He still trying though so I think we got a good thing going. I guess I really like Odell he's just so sweet and he's different. I don't know I guess I'll try to open up to him more cause we kinda stuck in one spot. I want to move forward with him a little. I have my walls up to high for that I got to bring them down maybe then me and Odell might be something else I don't know.

I got out of bed today I had a hair appointment at 10. I was dying it black again because the red was fading. Odell wanted to meet up after I was debating on it but I guess. I'll just text him thought out my hair appointment.

I got out of bed and checked my phone and saw a text from Odell that said "goodmorning beautiful 😍." I would always respond thank you and good morning but today Imma try something new. I texted him "good morning handsome 😏" he probably won't get it now because he's at his work outs so I checked some of my other messages then went to the shower.

I took my shower and did everything I needed to do. I walked out and put my hair in a ponytail since it's going to get done soon. I didn't put on makeup just some lipstick.

I walked over to my closet to find something comfortable to wear. I pulled out a red Nike hoodie, some white leggings, and some Jordan 6s. I laid the clothes on my bed.

I walked to my drawer and pulled out a white bra and a white thong. I put them on then went to put my clothes on. I went to the mirror and I think I look pretty good except I feel like I have bags under my eyes because I ain't wearing makeup so I put on some big shades. I grabbed my phone and saw it was only 9. Odell is probably almost done with his workouts.

I decided to go now anyways maybe they'll do me early. I walked to my car and got in I drove to the hair salon but on my way I saw a video game store with Odell on the cover of some game. I debated on going in. I mean I had time to kill so I parked my car.

I walked into the store and everyone looked at me like why a girl like that here. I walked up to the counter to some boy with some beats on.

"Hey uhm you know that game y'all good on that poster out there?" I say. "Which one Madden or 2k?" He asks. "The one with Odell on the cover." I say.

"Oh you mean Madden 16 yeah you interested in buying it for what device?" He asks. "Yeah and uh ps4." I say remembering Odell said something about a Ps4. "You play madden?" He asks me. "No it's for uh my boyfriend." I say. Lord I ain't the best liar. I mean it ain't for me but Odell ain't my boyfriend and I also ain't say the fact it's for Odell.

"Oh alright well let me ring you up." He says as he rings up the game. I pay then he hands me the video game. I place it in my purse then I go back to my car. That was kind of weird but its cute to see Odell on the cover of a video game. I bet he already has it but oh well.

I get back in my car and start driving to the hair salon. When I get there my stylist is already waiting for me. I sit in her chair as she starts to dye my hair.

While I'm getting my hair done I get a call from Odell. I put my headphones in so I don't have to hold the phone to my ear and I answer.

"Hey gorgeous." He says. I hear yelling and water running in the background so I bet he's in the locker room. I blush when he says gorgeous because even though he says it a lot I be blushing every time.

"Hey Odell." I say. "Baby girl you done with your hair?" He asks. "Yeah almos- wait baby girl?" I say questioningly. "Yeah I'm trying something new with your mean ass." He says. "Well I like it." I say. "Yeah well what you doing after your hair?" He asks. 

"Uhm nothing I don't know...but I got you something." I say. "What you get me?" He asks.

"Hold on Imma send a picture." I say excitedly. I scramble through my purse trying to find the game I bought with him on the cover. When I find it I take a picture and send it to Odell.

"Oh shit you recognized me..I already got like three of these." He says playfully. "Well now you have another one ungrateful ass." I say with a fake attitude. "Want me to teach you to play this?" He asks.

"Yeah!" I say excitedly. "Well if you don't mind coming over and I'll order some Chinese food or something?" He says hesitantly thinking I'm going to decline.

"Alright I'll go after my hair." I say. "Okay wait for real ?" He asks amazed. "Yeah for real. I'll text you what I want." I say. "Alright I'm on my way home then." He says. "I mean where else do you go after workouts?" I say.

"Friends house or mamas or something to keep me entertained." He says. "Alright but text me your address." I say. "Aight baby girl I'll let you finish your hair now bye." He says. "Bye." I reply.

He sends me his address and I put it in Maps and see his house near where I live. He a football player he probably live in one of them big ass mansions. On my way to his house I called Aaleeyah.

"Girl guess what?" I say. "What?" She replies. "I'm on my way to Odell's house." I say. "For what?" She asks. "He going teach me to play a video game.." I say trailing off. "Alexis you piss me off.." She says. "I don't care." I say. "Mmhmm call me and tell me how it goes.." she says. "Alright bye Lee." I say as I pull into a neighborhood full of mansions. "Bye Lexi." She says.

I keep driving a little bit more down the road until the gps tells me to turn into a house. It has a gate with a security code so I decide to call Odell.

"Odell I'm outside." I say when he answers. "Alright the passcode to the gate is 1323." He says. "okay hold on." I say. I hang up cause I'm bout to see him in like 2 seconds. I type in the passcode in the little number pad and a light turns green and the gate slowly starts to open.

I go in and park next to one of Odell's many cars. I look at his house and this how I want to get like with my own money. I look over and see Odell walking out of the front door. I get out  of my car and walk up to Odell.

"Hey Alexis." He says. I give him a hug. "Hey Odell."

"Come in." He says moving out of the doorway. I walk in and I look around I see pictures of him at football and pictures of him and his family on the walls. He leads me to the living room and he has a case with all his trophies and some hanging around the living room.

"You got a nice house." I say. "Thank You." He says. "You can sit on the couch or wherever I'm bout to get the food from the kitchen." He says. I walk over to the couch and take my shoes off cause his rugs look expensive. Plus he ain't got no shoes on either. I sit down and wait for him.

He comes with a big bag of Chinese food and two drinks in the other hand. He hands me my drink which was Sprite. He puts the food down on the living room table he has and with one arm pulls it toward us not caring that it's messing up his rug. He starts to pull out food from the bag he hands me my food which was chicken fried rice with shrimp. I watch him start to pull out rice, some chicken in some orange sauce, noodles, and a container with steak.

"You hungry?" I say with my eyes wide. "Just a little bit." He says playfully. "Mhmm." I say as I start to eat. He tries to offer me some of his food but I'm already full with half of my plate. I watch him eat all of his food and a fortune cookie and drink his whole drink lord this boy can eat.

"So where's my game?" He says as he sits back on his couch. "Right here." I say handing it to him because it was sitting next to me in my purse. I'm going get the game set up but let me let this food go down.

"Uh I thought only old people did that.." I say trailing off. "Nah I ate good so I'm a little full." He says. I nod. I see all the trash so I decide to get up and clean it up and put it in the big bag.

His table in the living room is a low table even for my short ass so I have to bend over to pick this up. I accidentally bent over right in front of Odell.

"God is good." He says under his breath. "He's good huh?" I say standing up and turning around. "He's greatttttt.." Odell says. "Mhmm he ain't been good to me." I say poking my bottom lip out with a fake attitude. "Why?" Odell asks me. "Look who I'm stuck with." I say playfully. "Baby girl this is by choice." He says smirking. I roll my eyes. "Whatever.." I say as I walk to where his kitchen should be so I can throw away the trash.

When I come back Odell is up putting in the game. I ain't think he would be up anytime soon after all he ate. He had two controls he came over to the couch and handed me one.

I ain't have any idea what to do so this going be interesting. Odell tried to teach me how to play but I won't very good. I got better the more I played but I still won't that good.

All I know is I wanted to be Odell when I played so he let me be the Giants. I learned more and more about football and this video game but I lost every round. Odell offered to let me win but it was fun like this I wanted to get better on my own.

By the time we were both tired of the game he had his chest on my lap and was laying on his stomach across the couch. The control which was in my hands was resting on his muscular back.

I handed him the control and he reached over and put mine and his on the table. I started to play with his blonde curls. I played with them for a while until I felt Odell was almost asleep.

I tapped him to wake him up. "Noooo don't stop that felt good." He whines. "No wake up." I say. He pushes himself off my lap and sits next to me. I lean my head on his shoulder and I grab his hand and start examining it.

I see a scrape that's healing on one of his knuckles. His hands are huge compared to mine. I also notice they are very ruff probably from playing football.

"That black hair looks nice." He says starring at me. "Thank you." I say "I'm surprised you came.." He says trailing off. "Well I gotta be a little nicer to you so I came." I say.

"Hope this nice thing stays." He says playfully. "I don't know about all that so don't get used to it." I say with a sarcastic tone. "Mhm whatever." He says.

"I'm sleepy.." I say closing my eyes for a few seconds. "You can stay in my guest room.." He offers. "Nah Odell to soon for all that plus you going be the one staying at my apartment." I say playfully. He raises his eyebrows at me. "And why is that?" He says. "Just know I can put your ass to sleep.." I say trailing off.

"It's that good?" He says. "It's that's good." I say with a sly look. "Well I hope to find out one day.." He says. "If your lucky.." I say. "Baby girl I don't need luck." He says confidently.

"Mhm alright but Odell I'm going go now I'll call you when I get in bed.." I say. "Ight bye Alexis." He says as I get up. He gets up with me I give him a quick his on his lips. He walks me out to my car and stands there until I leave his driveway.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

260K 11.8K 104
Odell Beckham Jr. wasn't like any other football player who chase women for lust and lust only. He had eyes for one woman and did any and everything...
189K 2.7K 21
Odell imagines
46.2K 2.3K 31
Layla is the ODell Beckham jr number one fan. She has supported him since he was college. Odell knows about her and thinks Layla is just some fan gir...
121K 4K 34
Amara keeps her mind on business at all times. But as Odell Beckham's new manager, it's her job. With Odell being the flirtatious and cocky man he is...