Competition 3

"Margarita listen to me." Diego walks ahead of Laluna and try to hold Margarita's hand that is wlaking ahead.

Margarita turns around avoiding his hold.

When she turns tears are running down her eyes.

"Mar--"

"Get out." She wipes the tears and turn around but Diego keeps insisting.

Margarita glares at him.
"What do you want? Leave me alone!"

Diego steps forward but Margarita steps backward avoiding him.

Diego looks down.
"I already send you the letter. I told you how I feel. Margarita....Have a baby with me. And everything will be like before."

Margarita stares blankly at him.
"I am engage." She said turning around.

Diego frowns and try to grabs her but Laluna grabs his hand.
"Please do not force this servant to be rude. Get out."

Diego slaps her hand away.
"You have no decency touching a man's hand!"
He glares at strode away.

Margarita giggles at Laluna's stunned expression.

"A man who slaps a woman's face and grabs her hair.....lecture me about decency?" Laluna's iceburg got a small dent.

Margarita laughs.
"Don't try to match his brain wave length or you will just look stupid." Margarita happily giggles.
"Need to write this to my man. This is extremely funny."

Laluna sighs.
"Would a man who left for long be glad to hear that his fiancee is being pursued by another man?"

Margarita smirks.
"It will not. But it will make me laugh and it will make him determined to come home early. Even I can feel loneliness when he is away for too long." She looks out the window.

***

Diego angrily throws the wine glass in anger.

They are inside the Prince palace so the aide is not that worried.

"Prince, we should go visit the Queen Dowager."

Diego angrily brush up his hair with his fingers.

"I made Margarita cried again. And on top of that, she saw me with Lady Emely! That woman is a walking curse!" He clenched his fist. "The sadness in Margarita's eyes....the loneliness....She must have waited for me to come comfort her but....Tsk. Why do I always screwed up?"

The aide sighs.
"Prince,"

"Heh. That Lady Emely even insulted me. She really dares to speak like that to me? Who does she thinks she was? Following me like a leech! I am so mad thinking if not for her seducing me, I would never misinterpret Margarita."

Diego frowns and looks at the window. He walks and open it.

Taking a deep breath.
"My woman....she is so beautiful even with tears in her eyes."

***

"Young Miss..."
Nanny Stacy frowns.

"You think I will let him insult me? The reason why I can't stay in the capital, my reputation, all of it is because of him! So let me do the same. Let see how the King wash that dirt clean!" Emely angrily break things again.

"But....What if that woman got caught and she points at you?"

Emely chuckles.
"Am I that stupid? She is a trained killer by our family. Even if they torture her, she will never say my name. Let's just wait for her good news."

Emely grins for a moment then she sadly chewed her lips.

"Nanny, I...I failed to see Sir Miguelito."

"Miss....You really are not meant to be together."

Emely shakes her head.
"Nanny....This is different from any man I met before. I know that I can make him happy. I want to protect his smile."
Emely wipes her tears.
"And he will protect mine."

Nanny Stacy sighs.
"I will bring you a hot tea. So calm down first."

"I....I want to see him..."

Nanny Stacy also looks at the window.
She too wants to see her lover.
She is fortunate that her lover's wife is sick.
She can't die but she can't get better too for her sake.
This way, they can always be together.

***

Dwayn crumpled the paper.

"Prince Dwayn?" Three looks at him.

"A naughty bird wants to irritate me." He snorts. "But she is cute enough to say she misses me."

Three looks at the direction of the tent where his boyfriend is sleeping.

"It's been 2 months. Surely, even Lady Margarita can feel loneliness."

Dwayn looks at the ring included in the letter. He try to wear them on his pinky.

"A ring? But it is a bit small." Three said.

"This Margarita's ring." He sighs and put it on his silver chain necklace.
"This woman is just too sweet at times." He happily chuckles.

A/N:

Uhhh....
Forget coffee.
Sleepy....

Thanks as always♡