Pink bubbles

"Lady Emely," Nanny Stacy is so scared as she hugs her tightly.

Emely chuckles.
"This is embarrassing, Nanny. I ma alright."

"Eh?" Nanny Stacy looks at Emely and Margarita Frost who is carried by the first prince to her room.

Miguelito stays behind and walks to Lady Emely with X at his back.

"Lady Emely, you remember what we talk about right?" He asks.

Emely slightly stands straighter and nods.
"Y-yes."
She avoids eye to eye contact which is unnecessary as Miguelito doesn't intend to look at her.

"Good. You really am very kind to help the Frost family, lady Emely."
Miguelito then looks at her and smiles.

Emely blushes and nods her head.
"I will do it. Really do it."

Miguelito frowns and look at Nanny Stacy but also replied by a weird gaze.

Miguelito shakes his head to dispel his frown.

"Its been a rough night. And you must been very shock and frightened."

"I...am fine thanks to his excellency." Emely said softly as she rubs her hands together.

Miguelito shakes his head.
"You should be thanking the knights and not me. It's late. Good night to you Lady Emely."

Emely nods.
"G-good night, your e-excellency."

Miguelito nods and left.

"What happens?" Nanny Stacy whispers. "I thought it was only Lady Margarita to be kidnap!"

"Shush your mouth! This will be a secret between Frost and Argente's family."

"But my lady? Isn't it a chance to ruin tje Frost name by saying their guest got kidnap while in their care? Nobody will trust them anymore."

Emely remembers Miguelito asking him to keep it a secret for his family's sake.

"We can't!"

"Eh?"

Emely looks away and walk to her intended room.

But Nanny Stacy is intrigued. Her miss will never miss an opportunity to slander Margarita Frost.
"This is...If this become a big issue....what if they trace it back to me?"

"Aren't you confident you will not be named even if they got caught?"
Nanny Stacy frowns.

"Why do you talk too much? I said We won't so we won't. I am tired and exhausted. I have to take a bath before I go to sleep. Prepare me a warm bath." She said.

"Actually, I already heated a warm bath when I heard you were going back. I will help you."

"No!You are also tired. Just go."

"Uh...Yes My lady."

Taking her clothes off.
Emely submerge in the water and screams the scream shw wants to release the whole time when Miguelito softly smiles at her.

She thought what she felt for Diego is real love. All along she believes that she is purely...in love with him.
But she never have this episodes before.
When she looks at him,all his frowns and smiles are like stealing all the color of the world and just him matters to your eyes.
His voice is making your body quake and simply being stare at makes your heart tighten and beats faster.
It's like she doesn't own her body anymore.

She knows that she can't let anybody knows.
She hated how her heart makes her realize the meaning of love.

Miguelito after his bath was help by X to dry his hair.

"Young Master,"

"Hmmm?"

"Do you want me to warm a milk before you sleep?"

"I am not a child anymore!" He frowns

"Then...no milk?" X asks.

".......I mean, I can drink it warmed or not,idiot."