Father-in-law 2

"Let's talk again after I came back from the Summit Conference." Dwayn said with a smile.

Duke Everose bows to him and also the grumpy man.

Duke Everose looks at the leaving carriage.

"For him to actually have the Frost backing..." Duke Everose shakes his head.
The Duke Miguel presence is telling him that he supports the Prince. His presence is enough yo convey that. It also shows that if he gave unsatisfactory reply, the Frost will be his enemy.

'How frigthening.'

Dwayn smiles.

"Thank you for your support, Duke Frost."

"Hmp. You act as if you are a cute and obedient lamb. Disgusting bastard son."
The Duke glares at him

Dwayn smiles.
"Of course I will always listen to my father-in-law."

Duke Frost snorts.
"I am not Margarita. I won't be swayed with your charming smiles and flattering words."

Dwayn laughs.
"No. She is also not swayed by that. She was swayed by my sincerity and also my charm."

Duke Frost glares at him.
"My daughter is smart. So if you turn out to be a dissappointment and made people laugh at her, so help me but I will ruin you."

Dwayn had a wry smile.
"A threat from the Frost Family is like a death sentence. Do not worry. My heart is unwavering. I will love her and make it so she will never regret choosing me."

"Words.words. So many words." Duke Frost snorts again.

"I will go to the summit conference....." Dwayn started.

"I know,I am not stupid. I will lend you my troop in the South. Feel free to use them." The Duke snorts again.

Dwayn smiles.
"Thank you."

Duke Frost glance at Dwayn.
"I heard your army is having a financial problem?"

Dwayn chuckles.
"Wow. You even know the inside story?"

Duke Frost smirks.
"My daughter will not like a poor man."

Dwayn laughs.
"I am not considered a poor man. And I am still holding on for now."

"Heh~ For now eh~"

Dwayn felt a chill.
This man is really terrifying.
Not everyone knows he has an army he build with his own money.
He is exporting and importing trades and it is the main source of his income.
But lately some hindrance are blocking his trade route.

"Margarita."

"Yes?"

"She's blocking your trade route."

"Eh?"
Dwayn smiles despite his shock.

Duke Frost frowns.
"You two don't even know you are fighting each other? I am almost beyond myself. I told X not to tell her."

Dwayn blinks.
"I see. So that is why....Ah..." Dwayn laughs.
His enemy is that woman. It is understandable how ruthless she was.
"Why are you telling me?"

"Margarita's trade is hers and not a Frost's business. What she does with it is something I can't just go and meddle. But seeing you two destroying each other is not really nice since you are winning."
Duke Frost frowns.

Dwayn chuckles.
"Of course. I've been in this business more than her. This is not because I am better than her."

"Who is saying you are better? You are just a bit lucky." The Duke snorts again.

Dwayn merrily smiles.
The Duke must look irritating but for him to solve his two main problem is really a big deal to him.
And his presence here to show the Frost stand about the Kingdom's issue is really a big deal.

"Thank you Duke Frost."

Duke Frost make face and ignores him.

A/N:

Wahhahahaahahha