Nation Leaders 3

Three wants to face palm. His sister is so excited. Well, they didn't expected Dwayn to acknowledge his mother. He's always been aloof and reserve and talking about Zelmona makes him quiet so they thought he will ignore them.

The King looks at the Queen who is squeezing his arm in her excitement.

Dwayn wants to walk away.
A small boy appear behind the King.
He has the orange hair of his father but he looks like the small Dwayn.

His chubby cheeks are adorable and the bright eyes are blinking at him.

"Are you my brother?"

The place suddenly turn extremely quiet.

After a couple of nerve wrecking stillness, The Queen carry the baby in her arms.

"Let's eat,Yuan?"

The boy looks at his mother and the older brother who is not looking at him.

"I want to eat with brother!"

There is mumbling around.

There are alot of people here who are influential enough to know that Dwayn and Lieso's Queen are mother and son.
But it is tacitly understood by everyone that it is a 'secret' story.

Dwayn sighs.
He smiles at the King.

"We will be around. I think you have to greet other guests so I won't take your time." He said and walks away.

The boy around 6 years old looks at him with his longing gaze.

The Queen smiles apologetically.

"Baby, let's eat?"

"He hates me?"

The Queen shakes her head.
"No...He...Just have lots of things to do."

"Oh...Okay. Yuan understand. It's because Yuan didn't eat the green pepper this morning."

"......If you eat more green pepper and become big. Brother will....talk to you."

The boy nods.
"But they don't taste good."

Walking to the venue.
Dwayn has his sweet smile.
Greets lot of people and socialize.

Three is looking at Yuan eating in the corner.
He wanted to carry that small cute baby.
But he is now Dwayn's escort.

"Why did he ignore the baby?" Darkness asks.

"Huh?"

"Isn't he his brother?" Darkness.

Three frowns and wryly smiles.
"He can't just go and hug him. In public, they are not related in anyway."

Darkness nods.
"I see. He really have a tough life. People who wants him as family can't even call him their relative and all his relatives he can call sucks."

"Be careful in your words." Three said.

"I was told of not having any manner in my language."
Darkness smiles.

--

"So you are Prince Dwayn, I heard a lot of rumors about you. Let me shake hands with a smartest person in Luncanter." King Rodrigo smiles and shake hands with Dwayn

He is a new appointed King of Larksen and despite him being young he was known as a beloved King in Larksen.

"No, it's my pleasure to meet the most beloved King of Larksen. I heard your amazing handling over the tyrant Pirates in your seas."

"Well...." Rodrigo smiles wryly. "I heard you get engaged. I really am considering an engagement with my youngest sister and you. You will love her. She is kind, honest and brutally in love with money. She is 16 this year."

Dwayn chuckles.
"That's too bad. I am already engage. But my youngest brother isn't married yet. He is dubbed as the most handsome (actually beautiful) in all Larksen."

"Oh my.. More handsome that you are? How about we talk about this more after the summit."

"Of course."
Dwayn nods.

Political marriage is always something you do in this kind of place.

Yet there is someone who will not crack a joke.

"King Adam, my daughter is already 17 this year and looking for a suitable partner. I heard your minister in your kingdom is so unreliable to even gave you a useless fiancee. How about --"

Greg spread his arms to stop the King of Greyzer from killing the allied party King.

That King tremble as he fell butt first

"What did you say about my Queen?"
The King has this domineering aura.

Dwayn, Rodrigo and King Flavio steps forward blocking King Adam's and the trembling King.

"Let's have fun and not try to do anything more?" Flavio smiles politely.

Adam stares at him.

Flavio didn't look away.
The two Kings are staring at each other.

"Your highness," Greg gulps down.

Adam snorts.
"Nobody can call my woman useless again. This is your one and last warning."
He walks away back to his seat.

Flavio sighs.
"That guy is so screwed in the head but aren't you more screwed." Ge stare at the man on the floor. "If he didn't like that Fiancee, shw would have already died a long time ago. Yet you still didn't get it?"

The other King bite his lower lip.
He heard the Greyzer King likes that little kid but what can a small kid do? The King of Greyzer is a grown up. He needs someone warming his bed and carrying his child.

Dwayn smiles.
"If it's my fiancee, I will really get extremely awful." He said laughing.

A/N:

My word~
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for reading