Emely's Plan

"Lady Emely, remember yoyr goal." Nanny Stacy whispers.

Emely grits her teeth.
She then smiles sweetly.
Of course you will only fell for that if you didn't see her glare at you as if she wants to eat you just a while, right?

Margarita looks at Yun.
Yun looks more confuse as she shakes her head.

"I..I am blame for something I didn't do...You...you don't happen to know who did that to me right?" Emely said and she really reproduce tears from nothing.

Margarita is amaze and also--

"Save it for later. I need to go to the bathroom." She said.
But Emely stops her.

"This is important.
Listen to me please?" She said clinging to Margarita.

Margarita grits her teeth.
Good thing a noble woman just getting out of the bathroom.
The noble lady almost scream seeing so many waiting outside the bathroom.
Taking the shock of the noble woman and Emely, Margarita slips away from Emely.

"Lady Emely, we can talk later. It is not good manners to obstruct someone going to the bathroom." Margarita said and walks away.

The noble woman frowns at Emely.

"Ah... We just happen to meet." Emely try to clarify.

"But I didn't see you in the bathroom. Did you really wait here for Lady Margarita?"

Emely face blushes.

"Of course not. I am just.....I am also using the bathroom."

The woman suspiciously pout.
"Then hurry and go inside. There are two cubicle inside so each of you with Lady Emerald can use it." The noble woman ignores Emely and walks away.

Emely panics.
"Nanny! Should I wait here for Lady Margarita or to talk to Lady Hannah to explain."

Nanny Stacy frowns.
"I told you it is a bad idea to wait here. We can't follow Lady Hannah. Though she is like that she is not someone who easily talk about others but if we hurry and talk it out to her, others will also learn what happened. But it is not good to stay here. Let's go back. You wait for Lady Margarita there."

".......right. I am being so paranoid. Good thing you are here."

Nanny Stacy followed Emely to the tea party.
Though Nanny Stacy nothing but Emely's downfall she is not stupid to give herself up.

***

"What took you so long?" Dwayn lips are twitching.

Margarita frowns.
"I told you it is not what you are thinking." She pouts.

"Just joking with you."
He said and hand over a cake to her and a new fork.

"They are done talking to you?" Margarita asks.

"As amusing as the flies and bees talking...there is nothing that beats talking to you." Dwayn said he put his chin on his fist smiling at her.

Margarita blinks.
She takes a bite to the cake first. After that she looks at Dwayn who is opening his mouth and pointing at his mouth.

Margarita use a fork and slice the cake.

"Smaller....the icing is sticking on my face." He said.

Margarita takes a peek and see Dwayn eyes are squinting at her.
She takes a breath and make a smaller slice and offer it to Dwayn.
Dwayn smile and his eyes are even more squeeze due to that.

Bam.

Dwayn froze and look up.

Emely is fuming in anger as she looks at Dwayn's lips almost touch the fork that is Margarita is using.

'This girl has no shame!' Emely clenched her fist but her face is still smiling.

Dwayn frowns.
Margarita looks at Dwayn

"Ahhh." She said in a straight face.

"Pfft--" Dwayn giggles as he avoid to laugh so loud to bother others.

Margarita frowns.
"You don't want it anymore?"

Dwayn shakes his head.
"Want."
He said and take the cake cleanly.
"Thanks."

Margarita looks at Emely who is looking at Dwayn as if he done something very awful.

"What is wrong, yellow?"

"Pfftt--" Dwayn can't stop it and spill but he fortunately able to stop the rest.

Emely glares at Margarita.

"Lady Margarita, are you that desperate to take what is mine?"

A/N:

Kaizoku ou ni ore wa naru!

Nyahahahhaha