Vengeance

The King grits his teeth as he glares at tge representative of the Aldona Kingdom.

"You are saying that you don't mine diamond in our territory?"

The representative gulps as he kneels down.
"This is a huge misunderstanding, your highness. We are only digging for copper ores."

Demetri taps on his chair.

"Prince Dwayn,"

Dwayn who is standing besides the King steps forward.

"Our intel said you escavates diamonds in our territory. Is it true that you have diamonds in your possession?"

The representative clenched his fist.

"This is not true, your highness."
The lips are twitching as he gaze upon Dwayn's sneering face.

"Is that so? But proofs of your team discovering diamonds are collected by you. How strange." Dwayn shakes his head and looks at the King.
"Father,"

"Liars! You excavate diamonds in our territory! You don't even report it to us. This is definitely an act to look down on us!"
The King shouted.

"Your highness! Please! L-let me explain!"
The man stands up in a panic.

Dwayn and The King are waiting for that rash moment when this man will panic.

"Bast*rd! You dare stands up without permission in the presence of the King? Arrest this man!" The royal Knight shouted.

"H-huh? Wait, wait! Let me explain. Those diamonds, its not that many---listen!"

"Grab him and gag him!" The knight said.

The representatives face is pressed in the floor as the knights tie and gag him.
The representatives eyes wander to the snickering Dwayn.
His purple eyes are shining.

Its as if talking to him.

'How does it feel?'

He once did the same.
Pressed that same man in the floor as his friends laugh at him as they call him names and throw rotten eggs on him.

Tears are slowly pouring out his eyes.

'He will kill me.'

That is the feeling he have at the moment.

Not only him.

The Prince who hurts this person....He will take his revenge on them.

"Father, maybe we should investigate more." Dwayn turns around and his back is now facing the crying man without care.

"Investigate? Crates of diamonds...Crates!"

The representatives eyes widen.
How is some pieces of diamonds turn into crates of diamonds?

Isn't that too distorted?

Finally the knights brought the Aldona Representative away like a worm wringling.

The King stands up.
"Dwayn, prepare yourself."

"Father?"

"If those bastard will not share 50 % of diamonds worth.....We will go to war."

"Isn't that a bit rash?"
Dwayn mumbles.

"Hmp. If we let others step on us, when will they respect us? As a King you should always have the conviction to fight for your kingdom." The King said and pats his shoulder.

Dwayn sighs when everyone left.

Dwayn sits down on the throne and laughs.

"For the Kingdom, what bullsh*t." He stands up and walk in the middle of the throne room. "Justify your selfishness, all of you are disgusting sh*t."
He snickers.
"But it is good.
War? Let's go to war and ransack that assh*les kingdom. I owe him that much." Dwayn laughs as he opens the door and slammed it behind him

The guards protecting the empty throne room flinched.

"Your highness?" They asks.

Dwayn sweetly smiles at them.
"Good work,you two."

The two salutes at him passionately and watch him disappear.

"Why did he slammed the door? Isn't that disrespectful?" One guard asks.

The other guard glares at him.
"Don't you hear that some Aldona bast*rd steals from us? Maybe the prince is just mad at them."

"D-don't glare at me. I just think it is bad to slams the door."

"He even praise us from working hard. So don't say something rude." The guard snorts.

The younger knight nods and shut his mouth.