Perfectly Fit

Diego looks up and sees the girl with tears in her eyes.

"Margarita....Margarita?"

He walks to her but how ever he walks the distance between them didn't lessen.

Sob**
Sob**

"Margarita!"

"Prince Diego...Prince Diego....My love...Why are you so pitiful.."

Sob*
Sob*

Diego stops running and he trembles frozen in his place.
He keep staring at the woman in front of him.
Crying in the floor.
Her palm on her face and her body trembling and shaking.

"Diego...I can't sleep thinking of you. I can't eat. I can't think...Poor Diego...My Diego."

Gasps.

"Prince?"

Diego looks to see the same girl in his dream.
Again, with tears in her red eyes.

"Have you been crying all this time?" Diego asks the moment he opens his eyes.

Margarita is still for a moment before she slowly nods her head.
"H-how did you...."

Diego grasps the iron bar and attempt to reach Margarita.
Margarita also attempt to run to him but X stops her.

"My Lady, we can't stay."

"B-but X..."

X looks at Prince Diego with apologetic look.

"You do know,your highness, that we only came stealthily. Please do not tell anyone that we came here to see you. Let's go,My Lady." X said pushing Margarita away but Margarita looks at X with her begging and pleading eyes.

Diego eyes shakes.
"Wait! I just want to hold her for a bit. Please!"

X looks but not obvious at Diego's dirty hands.
He shakes his head.
"The guards told us to hurry."

"B-b-but!" Diego said helplessly.

"And besides! You have your own woman!" X said hiding the pain in his voice but failed.

Diego is taken aback as he remember that this woman is someone else Fiancee.

Gasp.

Also Margarita is taken aback.
She slowly stagger and kneeled.
"I...I...I see..I....I am not Prince Diego's....I am no longer......I..."

X flinched seeing his Lady's eyes pouring out tears unblinkingly looking at Prince Diego.

Diego shakes his head.
"No.Listen..I...To me...I open my eyes now...Margarita! Listen! We can still change this...We can go back..."
Diego shouted desperately.
Its like he is trying to regain his strength by keeping her love to him.

Margarita covers her ears as if she is very hurt and looks at Diego with those tears in her cheek.

"I shouldn't have come!" She said and run away.

"No....No!!! Come back...Come back!"

X looks at Diego and a bit shocked with his desperate expression.

Its only been 5 days. Since he stays in this place and he is like this already?

"Prince, in some days, you will freed in this prison. But what about my Lady? She will stay imprisoned to your love. Please stop chasing my Lady anymore and free her from the pain." X said and bows then he starts walking away.

"No! My feelings...I realize that I love her. I swear."

X stopped walking and turn to him, glares at him.
"By asking her to be your main wife and still saying you will have the woman that separates the two of you?! That is your love?" He spits.
"Disgusting!"
He continues walking away.