Selfless Love 2

"You look lovely." Nanny Stacy praise.

A smile spread her lips.
Emely dress up to meet Prince Diego after his imprisonment.

"Nanny....I....I don't want to be a princess anymore."

Gasp.
"Stop thinking like this Miss! What if it really happens? You think in this kind of situation you will be able to live without the prince protection?"

Emely slaps her hand.
She sighs and stands up then she sits on her bed and rubs her hand across that coat.

"I will."

"Young miss.." Nanny Stacy looks at her like she is fool. Then she sighs.
"Even if he is a Duke's daughter. He is still small. He can't help you. Didn't I tell you? The one you should love is the most useful to you at the moment?"

The hand rubbing the coat stops.
She takes back her hand and sighs.

"But we are so inlove."

"Lady, let go. You should know that the one you needed the most is Prince Diego. Do not look anywhere else."

Emely slowly nods.
"I know. As a young miss of the Argente's house, I will do my duty."

--

Diego sneers.

The Queen suddenly kneel in outburst.
"You..You...It was so hard to give birth to you. I...I almost died yet this is how you are going to treat me, your own mother?"

Diego looks at the woman crying in yhe floor.
"Mother, let's stop pretending shall we? Don't you need me to remain as thr crown prince to show your superiority? Because you hated Dwayn's mother."

"Urgh..." the Queen removes her hand and glares at Diego.
"Shut up!"

Diego sneers.
"I'm sick of being used and not being able to use. If you want me to do what you want help me.....take back my fiancee."

The Queen frowns.
"What? All of this disrespect is because of that Emely Argente again? That woman is so dirty that even if you wash him a hundred times she can't be as passable as a Queen's lady in waiting!"

"About her....." Diego looks down and sighs. "I want to cut ties with her."

"What?" The Queen eyes widen. "R-really? Are you saying you will not---?"
The Queen is staring at him full of confusion.

Diego blushes.
He sighs to hide the smile that starting to form.

"I'm talking about taking back my rightful fiancee, Margarita Frost."

The Queen suddenly laugh.
"Finally you get it!" She hugs Diego that has a soft smile.
"You! Do you really have to get your mother angry before you say the good news? I am so proud of you. Finally that head is being use!"

"Mother.....I believe no one deserves me better than her.and that...I am the only man for her."

"Oh you~ You make your mother blush. You are so vulgar. I don't hate that kind of man." The Queen said giggling.
"How about that side mistress?"

"Who?"

"That woman in your mansion. You know I disapproved of whores but she at least knows how to behave herself and not cause commotion unlike that saint pretend Emely. You should keep her for entertainment."

Diego scratches his cheek a bit.
"She is my first so I want to keep her a bit longer. I will ask Margarita if I can keep her. If not.I will just discard her. I want to be as devoted as I can to make her happy."

The Queen laughs and slaps Diego's shoulder jokingly.
"You and your sweet words. Yes. Ask for her permission. After what happen she must be very insecure. Give her a sense of power and superiority to hook her."

"Yes mother. And I also want to held our wedding in ---"

--

Alan walks away.
He is enjoying the in fighting until the two is back to the same page again.
And their conversation is a headache.

Walking in the corridor. He steps in the huge window and looks outside.
The air is fresh and the sky is white and blue.
Everything outside seems so beautiful.

"I can't read that well but my head is better than anybody in this place. Yet I can't understand their conversation. Is it a riddle? Is it?"
He scratches his head.

"Oh! Prince Alan a letter from.....ms.beauty and brains."

A smile spread across Alan's face as he gets the letter and happily left.
Another maid has fallen in love again and lost her consciousness after seeing that angelic devilish smile they called the Prince Alan's Killer Smile(a smile that kills you but you willingly ask for it)

Alan looks back hearing a thud. A maid has fallen but her face is deliriously scary with her red face and mouth dripping in saliva.

He grabs a soldier immediately and told them what he saw the soldier just smile knowingly at the prince.

"It's fine your highness, while you are here in Prince Diego's palace it will be a normal occurence."
The kind looking guard said.

Alan thought it is odd...
'Is this really normal because of me? Why? My illness is a fake..I only have poison...? I never heard of poison being transmittable.'

"If you say so...But will you not help her?"

The soldier smiles again.
"She will be up after a few more minutes on her own."

Alan doesn't understand but he finds the soldier's knee shaking as he grips in his spear more tighly.

'Am I spreading illness?'