Difference 3

The two end up in front of the water fountain.
The two stares at each other.

"Why did you bring me here?" Margarita asks.

"Everytime I come here I look at this fountain and it reminds me of Diego."

Margarita looks at the fountain again.
"If you tell me he is as clean as a water, I will puke."

"Well...His brain is as clean as water but that is not what I mean." Dwayn said and smile.
"Isn't it like him? He is in the top and crashing down so happily and he does that over and over again."
Dwayn said and block his mouth.
"Damn~~ So funny."

Margarita stares at tje fountain..
"Ah!" She said. "It does look funny." She said blocking her mouth with her hand.

"Right~~"Dwayn chuckles. "Let's buy ice cream while we watch him fall?"

"Okay." Margarita nods.

The two sit down on the bench and stares at the fountain while licking their ice cream.

Margarita stares at Dwayn eating two cones of ice cream.
"Don't your stomach aches? We haven't had anything but cold sweets."

Dwayn shakes his head.
"Ever since I almost died from starvation. I can eat anything." He said.

"......what?"

"Ah. Is that a story that will lost your appetite?" Dwayn asks while licking his ice cream and biting the stop happily.

"No....I also know....how to starved."

"The Duke?"

"No. My Nanny.." Margarita lied. She actually often starve back in apocalypse. Where food is more important that human lives. She barely eat her fill.

"I heard about her. I didn't know she even starve you. I was in the other kingdom. I am only 14? Or younger? The Prince there wants to play with me. He insists we fight with sword but I refuse to hit him. He said I should be serious and that if I want to be his friend, I should show sincerity. I killed him in one strike. I didn't mean literally killed. I just make him unconscious with just one hit. The King heard and put me to jail for a week without giving me food only water.
I thought I am going to die." He chuckles.
"I ate worms there."

"Oh. They taste funny, right?" Margarita knows how it means to be hungry and to eat those things.
To survive, nothing is impossible.

"You----" Dwayn is shock.

Margarita frowns.
"What?"

Dwayn rubs her head.
"I don't know you experience something so awful."

"Arent you....the same?"
She frowns.

"But I am a guy."

"........"

"Pffttt...Ahahhaha. Look at your frowning face. It literally telling me off for looking down at you because of your gender."

"No. Well, yeah. Boy or girl...That is not something a child should experience. No...Anyone should not experience it." Margarita said without too much expression.

"Really?" Dwayn raise a brow.

Margarita smirks.
"Sorry. I am just joking. That....I want my enemies to experience it too."

Dwayn laughs.
"Let's not talk about it. It is not like we like killing people. Just those we hate."

"Oh...Hmmm..That yellow carnation is really funny."

"Isn't it. I want to send her a narcissus flower next. It has a positive symbols so she will not know." Dwayn laughs.

"No."

"Hmm?" Dwayn looks at her

"Don't send her flower from now on."

"Oh? Jealous? A gladiolus for you then."
Dwayn chuckles.

"No. It is no fun to tease her. She is just too stupid. It's a waste."
Margarita said.

Dwayn stops laughing and nod.
"I thought I will send Meadowsweet flower to Diego and narcissus to his fiancee but oh well."

Margarita laughs.
"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Hehe. You know,when I am starving, I saw a small patch of lotus corniculatus. It was so beautiful. I feel so happy inside. The guard told me it means revenge and laugh at me. That day, I learn that flowers has this interesting meaning. So lotus corniculatus is my favorite. Sadly, they do not grow in this Kingdom."

Margarita looks away.
"I can try cultivating some."

Dwayn smiles.
"It is poisonous."

"So?"

"......hahaha. No. It's really funny. You think I will fall for the same trick?"

"Trick?"
Margarita tilts her head

"Making my heart skip a beat."

"Oh..I am being serious. I can try if you really want to have it. I'll be careful."
Margarita see the ice cream dripping in Dwayn's hand.
"Wh-what?"

"No! Who cultivates poisonous flower? Are you a witch?"

"........"

Dwayn stands up.
"Three, we are leaving."

"Yes!"

X stares at Margarita who is still sitting on the bench eating her ice cream.

"Did you two fight?" He asks cautiosly.

"No." Margarita looks at X.
"I won three times."

"Oh. So it is 3-0?"

Margarita laughs.
"Is it so easy to make someone blush?"

"No. Especially when they are talking about poisonous flower."

"Hmm... I think so too."
Margarita lips curve.
"The flower symbolize something but it is not fixed. In certain circumstances, Even the symbol of revenge can means something different."

X nods.
"But I doubt Duke will allow you to cultivate it in the mansion."

"True. What if Miguelito suddenly trip and ate it. I will worry."

"Ah.....No. That is unlikely,my lady."

A/N:

Pfffttttt ahhahhahahaha

Meadowsweet symbolized useless

Gladiolus symbolized (a lot of meaning but in this time) faithfulness

Narcissus flower name comes from the Greek mythology hunter that drowned after being fascinated with himself so...
There's no other need for explaination.

But there are positive symbols too like wealth and good fortune.

Lotus Corniculatus or bird's-foot trefoil symbolized Revenge.

Also It is poisonous.
Also endangered As I read.

All information comes from Google. If you have complain...... get them.
Wahahhahah