Best Couple

"Today, Prince Diego was released from prison. I sent the fruit basket you told me to deliver." X respectfully bow.

Duke Miguel, Margarita and Miguelito are eating their breakfast.

Margarita smiles.
"Finally."

"Is it over? Are you not going to met him regularly from now on?" Miguelito asks.
He knows at least the general plan but Margarita just hates explaining elaborately at times.

"Yes. Two weeks are a very long time. And that two weeks long, all he sees was my crying face. It is enough that being with him for a whole year in happy times." Margarita sneers.
"I believe as I see him, his heart already think of me as indispensable person. How would you feel if that indispensable person suddenly left you?"

Miguelito sneers.
"I see~"

Miguel looks at Miguelito's sneers and sighs.
"You. What are you up to?"

Miguelito giggles.
"I am secretly called out by Lady Emely. She said she want to tell me something but she cancelled it when she heard that Prince Diego is going to be released today."
He looks lively.
"It's my time to act! Right sister?"

Margarita smiles.
"You can make her hates Diego more and more. It'll be fun~"

"Ah." X suddenly gasps. "Don't you said you want Prince Diego and Lady Emely to get married? How are they going to get married if they hate each other?"

Miguel drinks his early coffee.
"Well, just make Diego unable to refuse marrying Lady Emely." He said and stares at X.
"Are you properly sleeping? There are bags under your eyes."

X smiles.
"I'm fine. Lately, there's a lot of work but I can handle them."

"It's fine. He is not sleepless because of work but it seems Three is very busy that they have no time for each other." Margarita said.

X flinched.
"Lady...."

Margarita giggles.
"Dwayn will visit today, of course with Three."

X face lit up and he smiles.
"Just tell me what I have to do. I can do it with my all."

Miguelito nods.
"I want my cheese business to prosper. It will also help Ben's home town and promote our territory. But I just don't know anything about business." Miguelito crosses his arms and sighs.

"I will help you." Duke said.
"I am free today. I will assist you."

Miguelito nods.
"Thank you,father."

"Also, I have a report that you are always visiting Prince Diego's palace. Though I know you are close with Prince Alan, do not get exposed or it may arise to some complications with the nobles." Duke said.

"Ohoh~ You two became that close for you to sneak in Prince Diego's palace? I can smell forbidden love." Margarita teased.

Miguelito laughs at her.
But the Duke shakes his head.

"Do you expect this Family to end in Miguelito?"

"Father, it scares me that you easily think of me that way. And besides I am still young."
Miguelito said.
"I also have lots of female friends. I am just closer to Alan. I...I mean Prince Alan."

Margarita sneers.
She is about to tease them but a maid walks in and whispers to X.

"My lady, Prince Dwayn is here." X smiles brightly.

Margarita looks at Miguelito.
"I'll tease you another time. Let's go X."

The two are left in the dining area.

"It is scary when women are inlove." Miguelito said.

Miguel smiles.
"You too will fall in love."

"Yes. I am already checking the profile of all unmarried woman to choose from. X told me that being engage in my age is normal."

Duke smiles.
"I want you to find a woman you love not someone appropriate to the role."

Miguelito smiles.
"No. I need a Duchess to rule this family like father. Someone who my father and sister will approved of.
Of course. I will provide them love and support as a husband."

"Don't you want to fall in love like your sister?"

"Maybe. At this moment, I am still unable to tell what is the depth of the word love but I think it is strong attraction and the feeling of wanting to always be with them. I haven't find person that I have very strong desire to stay together besides from you father and sister and X and....maybe my guards espicially that one(pfft*)" he can't help laugh again.

Duke rubs his head.
"Hurry. I will accompany you to that village."

"Yes father. Ah. I also like talking to a girl recently."

"Oh...really?"

"She is smart but a bit shy. She told me lots of cheese recipes that will help me in my business."

"That is good."

"Yes. I am considering asking her hand for marriage." Miguelito smiles happily.

The Duke froze.
"Let.....Let's take things slowly."

"Yes. I am still getting accustomed to the life of a wealthy successor after all."
Miguelito nods happily.