X3 2

Three looks at the carriage coming toward him and told the guards to let him in.

X told the knights he brought to park the carriage and wait for him.

The two look at each other with their unreadable emotions.

"Let's go." Three walks toward the garden.
The garden is large and it can held a major tea parties.
In the middle is a romantic and elegant outdoor porch that was designed by the prince that says something like, "I want a place I can sleep too" so the chairs are created wide enough for the prince to lay down.
Not something an elegant prince should do....but it was still there.

"Um..." X looks at the quiet Three.

Three sighs.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know when will you arrive so I didn't prepare a tea. Are you cold?" He asks.

X shakes his head.
"I'm fine....Um....You might think it is weird for me to come here. I thought I saw you in the plaza today. And..."

Three looks at him.
And nod.
"Yes."

"I....You didn't approach me..so...Did you see the woman with me? Perhaps?"

"I saw you two kissing each other."

"Haah~~" X sighs.

Three frowns.
"I deduced that she is your sister. She has your facial expression and your smile.....am I wrong? Are you cheating on me?" Three suddenly stands up.

"Whoa." X grabs his gand that is holding the sword. "I am not cheating you." He smiles nervously.
"Can I seat next to you?"

Three looks at him and see his trembling and his hands are cold so he reluctantly nod.

Sitting side by side. Three let X holds his hand

"That is my mother."

"Bluff more."

X laughs.
"She was a prostitute but she takes good care of me until I was 13.
The Baron learn about my existence and takes me with him. Since then I ceased to call her mother. And I was adopted by the Baroness as her real son to cover my past."

"I see."

X smiles.
"She often come to visit me here in Frost's territory. My mother looks young so we are often thought as lovers and Mom always been the touchy and kissing type. She said she will meet you if you don't believe me."

"She looks so young."
Three said but he is not someone who will keep being suspicious.
He soften his tone and gaze and he 'finally' let go of the sword hilt.

X smiles.
"She is a frew spirit haha. She never worries about things." He lay his head to Three's shoulder.
"Do you want to meet her? She is no longer my mother in name but she is my birth mother. The last of my kin."

Three gently rubs his head.
"Sure."

"Really?" X looks up at him.

Chu~

X eyes widen.

Three looks away blushing.

"That....Hmm..."
X hugs him.

"I am still delusional that....I only accepted this relationship out of pity toward you."

X flinched.
"So...Umm.....now? Does it change even a bit?"

Three looks at him.
"I....For a moment, I don't see any logic but just blinded by hurt and anger. So I leave without saying a word."

X eyes widen.

Three touches his cheek and kisse him passionately.
"I think....This is where you should response." Three smiles.

X burst into tears.
"I am shocked.
Yes...um....I am happy."
He smiles.

Three helps him wipe his tears.

After that they look at each other and laugh.

Dwayn wakes up in a good mood.

"So? Did you seriously just send him home after that? You two didn't seized the moment to be naughty?" He asks while eating hus breakfast.

"Love is not all about sex, your highness." Three glares at him. "Anyways, I will be leaving for a while this afternoon."

Dwayn smirks.
"2 guys, one woman... What a strange date. Fine~"

"Today you have to go to the Palace again...It seems the King is starting to favor you completely." Three smiles.
"So what lies will you tell him again?"

"You make it sound like I am lying~~ It is true that the Alidona Kingdom is digging a mining site in our territory."