Staring At Girls 2

Margarita puts the tea down.

"So you are teaching him useless things?"

Dwayn smiles.
"Of course not. Seduction is a way to make someone wish you are seducing them. It is not wrong that you have first to know the level of a girls interest in you."

"So? What level Am I?" Margarita asks.

"You don't like me at first." Dwayn smiles confidently.

Margarita smiles too.
"You are good."

Miguelito nods.
"He is good. He flirts with so many woman."

"That is because he is collecting various of informations. Commoners are the best source of gossips and informations. Though.....I think men are best source of those gossips than women."

Dwayn chuckles.
"But men likes boasting it to women and women are not as tight lipped as men, so its easier for me."

"Hoh~"

Dwayn smiles wryly.
"You being jealous filled my heart with gladness."

Margarita smiles.
"I can also plunge it with swords to filled your heart if you cheat on me."

Dwayn and Margarita laughs.

Miguelito stares at Prince Dwayn
"So that's your laugh when you are panicking?"

Dwayn sips his tea.
"I am your loyal sheep."

"I eat sheep's meat. So be wary."
Margarita smiles at puts the tea cup down.
"It is not wrong that you will learn a lot from Prince Dwayn. So keep at it for a week."

"A week? Won't that be troublesome for Prince Dwayn?" Miguelito asks.

Margarita stares at Dwayn.
"That's what I am hoping for."

Dwayn smiles.
"It won't be. Ahahaha."

"I have to go back and rest. You two stare here to talk." Margarita said.

"Stop eating too much." Dwayn snickers.

Margarita flinched.
"I have a cold. Eating is not a reason to blame for that." She angrily scowls at him

"Hoh~  Then stop rubbing your tummy."

Margarita stops and stares at Dwayn.
"I.have.a.cold."

Dwayn smiles.
"Yes. You go and rest now~~"

"Hmp." Margarita left angrily but in her arm is the well keep bouquet of red carnations.

Dwayn sighs.
"A week huh."

"I'm sorry. I will do my best to not inconvenient your highness."

Dwayn smiles.
"Its fine. Anyways, isn't it time you really tell me why you want to learn seduction? I know your teacher said that but you are too young for them to enforce you to fo it."

"Actually...I made a mistake....and hurt my sister's feeling." Miguelito said lowering his head.

"You did? Teach me." Dwayn said.

Miguelito frowns.
"Its not a joke! I really did. I...I pity her most hated enemy, Emely!"

"Hoh? Pity her? I actually pity her too. With that kind of head, she is pitiful."

"My sister....told me that she is the mastermind....behind the attempt to kill her using the nanny that serve her mother and her."

"Is that alright to tell me?" Dwayn smiles wryly.

"Aren't you inlove with my sister?"

"I am..Head over heels." Dwayn laughs.

"So its fine. She trust you...so I trust you."

"Good boy." Dwayn ruffles his head.

"My sister gave me a task...She wants me to lead on Lady Emely...But I am not confident I can do it. And I am too small to be charming enough to make any woman likes me."

Dwayn stares at him.
"She made you her bait? That's surprising."

"Actually, her orders are to make me looks like I like her but I don't want to be associated with her because of her relationship with Prince Diego."

"Oh? That's a good plan to mess with those two. Hahaha. That is why I love your sister."

Miguelito sighs.
"But isnt that plan only going to work if Lady Emely likes me alot?"

Dwayn smiles.
"I want to see you leading Lady Emely to the path of destruction."

"Are you listening to me?" Miguelito pouts.

He doesn't understand why his sister and Prince Dwayn trust his charm so much that night he looks at the mirror and pats his cheeks.
"Am I Actually a cute guy?"
He squints his eyess and then smile.
He cringed so much he jumps on his bed and sleep under the blanket covering even his face.