Royal Family 2

Dwayn is strolling around the plaza.
Its been 10 years since he last seen this place.
He barely remember it.
Sometimes, it even feels like he doesn't belong in this country and his sole purpose is to become a prisoner somewhere else.

"Boss, give me two ice cream." He smiles at the man selling an ice cream in a small stall.
The man smiles and give him two ice cream with different flavors.
He licks one ice cream then the next one enjoying himself.

He sits on the fountain and watch the people busily walking around like ants.
He smiles.

After eating his ice cream, he stood up and stretch his body.
A man with a cloak walks close to him following his every move.
The cloak man smirks when he saw the prince walking down a narrow path.

"This place is deserted." Dwayn said yawning.

The cloak man smirk and hurriedly run toward him with a knife in his hand.
Before he can close in, a handful of cloak men rush on him and beat him up.

Dwayn didn't have to look back.

"You think I will walk around without any guard? Am I stupid?" He said shaking his head and walk forward anyway. "Interrogate him. If he won't talk....just kill him."

"Yes." His men said.

Dwayn is walking down the deserted place as the sound of a pleading scream at his back drowned.

"Hm?" Dwayn walks to the tea house and hears the noble women chatting about panties and bras in broad day light.

Dwayn, of course, received a report about Diego's lover incident this morning and he did laugh so hard that his eyes are drench of tears from too much laughter. So now he can act as if he is a cool headed guy.

He looks around drinking his tea.
'But that is really something embarrassing. How can you live after knowing your underwear been displayed in public and even use by the beggars for their little entertainment? A normal noble woman will try to kill herself if this happens to them.'
He thought.

His eyes are wandering then he stood up and walk to a seat from a far.

"Can I join you in your tea time?" Dwayn asks.

Margarita looks at the man who suddenly came to bother her.
"Who are......" looking closely, he looks like the man who is in the latest report she got from X. Also X is not stopping him to come near her.
Meaning...
"....of course, seat down your highness."
The first prince,Dwayn.

"Oh..I didn't know that you will know me....this fast."
He said and he smile.
He asks the waitress for another tea and snack.
"I heard alot about you."
He continued.

"Oh...I heard alot about you too, your highness."

Dwayn smiles and thank the waitress for the tea.
After the waitress left, Dwayn took the tea cup and put it to his mouth. His eyes are shining as he stares at Margarita.
"That's your ninth cake."

Margarita's hand froze.

A/N:

Wahahhahahahahhaha