Conclusion

"Margarita, this is getting out of hand." The Duke said while they are eating dinner.
"Though I understand that this is all part of your plan. Your reputation is at risk."

Miguelito looks at the Duke then to Margarita.
Their faces are all cold and detach.
He try frowning to match them but he can't hold it still and his serious face collapse.

"How are they doing that?" He murmurs.

"I guess, you are just fine the way you are young master." X said and gives him a refill of water

Miguelito frowns.
"But...I feel like it's a family's trademark."
He said sighing.

"Actually father, it is alright." Margarita paused and stare at the Duke. "My reputation can't go any lower. It's literally in the ground digging its own grave."

The Duke sighs.
"And? What is the deal? Arw you just doing this to help the Prince and to get revenge?"

Margarita frowns
"To live for revenge...What kind of boring girl do you think I am?" She shakes hee head and smile. "I do it for fun."

The Duke face palm and unable to continue.
He looks at Miguelito.
"You, do not grow up like her."

Margarita nods.
"You have to grow up for my sake."

The Duke wryly smile.
"You should really spend more time with kids your age. Get a hobby, play with tea parties."
Duke said.

Margarita nods.
"Yes. I should learn to observe my future allies and enemies in close approximity." She said and take a bite  in her fork.

The Duke stares at X.

X shakes his head.
"Young Miss, how about a vacation?"

"Vacation? To where?"

"Oh, right! Vacation. You should go to your Uncle Jaime's farm and spend your time staring at the flowers and envelop with warm people."
The Duke nods happily.

Margarita makes a fed up expression.
"What a boring plan."

"Yeah. I just thought maybe inviting some of your friends in the farm to have fun and to let Miguelito accompany you." The Duke sighs.

"I didn't say I won't do it." Margarita said.
"Actually have a best friend I can play with." She said.

"Oh! Is it the Viscount's young lady? Evelyn?" The Duke smiles.

"Emely Argente."

Miguel and Miguelito stare at Margarita with a 'What are you talking about' face.

X step forward.
"I heard from the maid that Lady Emely just announce that Young Miss and her are best friends in the tea party."

"What?" Duke stares at X then to Margarita. "But you hate her."

"Yes." Margarita said.
"I hate her so its fun."
She said smiling.

A maid walks to the dinning area and went to whisper in X. Then hand a silver tray with a long brown envelop on it.

"Young Miss, a package from the First Prince."
X said.

"Are you that close,sister?" Miguelito frowns.
"You just part ways and he is sending you something already?"

Margarita takes the envelop.
Open it and pour the content in her lap.
A torn envelop.
And a separate letter.

She read the separate letter first.

"What's it says?" Duke asks.

Margarita shakes her head.

"He says it is something to make me laugh."
Margarita took the torn letter and see where it came from.

"Oh, its from my bestfriend. What a hilarious woman."
She said giggling as she saw the name outside the torn envelop.

A/N:

^_^)///