Can't Resist A Beauty

"Margarita Frost? What are you doing here?" Alan asks in confusion. This is the former crown prince palace.
He came here when his mother force him to.

"Prince Alan, a pleasure to see you. Can I see Prince Diego? Is he awake?"

Alan squints his eyes.
"You are here for Diego?"

Margarita nods.
"Why else would I go here?"

Alan sighs.
"What are you planning?"

"Oh my~
Nothing. Just a little experiment."

"Experiment?"

"Yes. An experiment how people who hurts you will be hurt by you with their own techniques and logic."

".....Sigh** Diego is awake by now I think. Lots of stuff happen yesterday. I'll give you a heads up."

"Oh. Last night? I already know about it."

Alan looks shock.
"So fast."

Margarita smiles.
"Farts can travel fast too."

"Heh~ Farts huh." Alan sighs.
"Come with me. I'll bring you to Diego. Just be careful, I don't know how but he even beat up his beloved woman yesterday."

Margarita is so shock.
Her eyes turn wide.
"How abusive! Its as if he was drugged!"

Alan stops walking and looks at Margarita with wude eye.

Margarita smiles happily.

"You.....sigh*** Don't teach Miguelito your dirty tricks."

"My brother is smart. He doesn't need me to teach him. He will learn them on his own."

"No mother! I can't remember what happen but its all my fault! I want to go and apologize to Lady Emely."

"Fool! She is not good for you! She is disaster. From the moment you meet her, everything falls apart!"

"I...."

"Do you really love her? I will find that prostitute that looks like her. She will be your side mistress. That is enough right?"

"I...."

"I will only accept that woman as yourside mistress too. She doesn't deserve to be a queen!"

Knock knock.

"Who is it?" The Queen frowns

"Mother, Lady Margaruta came to check up brother."

"Wha--" Diego angrily stands up. "Let her go! This is inappropriate! She is my eldest brother fiancee and---"

"Shhh! Quiet." Queen said. "Sweet Alan. Let the guest wait in the receiving area while the prince fix himself."

Alan looks at the giggling Margarita.

"You two has a bad hobby."

"Mother?!"

"That Dwayn try to kill you right? This is the chance to make him go  crazy as you become closer to the Frost. Without Frost support, that Dwayn is a s easy as a child to pick!"

"But I..."

"Shut up! I told yoh I will make that Emely your side mistress! What are you unsatisfied?"

"I want her to be my Queen. She alone!"

"A King can't have only one wife. And she is not worthy of that position. A woman who hurt you is not worthy. Why don't you go and meet Lady Margarita? She is a real beauty and her family is influential. Isn't she and Emely friends? That will help your harem if they help each other."

"I....."

"Just go!"

"Y-yes."

Diego takes a deep breath.

Alan and Margarita are talking. When he opens the door he didn't even knock.

Margarita stood up and looks at him with gaze full of worry.

"Your highness? I heard you got hurt? Can I see it?"

Diego sighs and shakes his head.
"Alan,leave us alonefor now."

Alan frowns.
He doesn't want to.

Margarita walks to Diego and stands staring at his face.
Its like lovers that meets from a very long time ago.

Alan sighs and left.

'That girl is just insulting your pea sized brain before you enter the door. Good luck talking to devil herself.'

Diego points at the couch.

"Let's sit first?"
Diego said as he soften smile at Margarita.

Margarit smiles.
Her face is blushing.

"Your highness, can I seat next to you?" She asks with that fluttery eye lashes

Diego gulps.
"N-no."

Dwayn is angrily laughing at his garden

"Ahahahhahahahahhahaha!!!!!"

Three frowns
"Calm down."

"Hm? I am calm." Dwayn smiles sweeter than any sweet.

"Scary." Three looks away.