Royal Family

The Royal Family is the most prestigious family in the whole Kingdom and the family that has the most cases of death in history.

The King, Demetri Luncanter, has four sons.

His oldest,Dwayn, is the smartest and brightest even from young age. He learn fast among all his siblings and he is very dedicated.
The second son is Malwim. From childhood, his growth and physical strength and stamina is the best among his siblings but his comprehension is behind among everyone.
He is an energetic child.
The third son is Diego,he is a healthy boy and he is easy to talk to. Obedient and kind. He doesn't complain with his task and do them patiently.
The fourth son is Alan. Alan from childhood has a weak body. He has a feminine face and body that makes him looks like a woman. He is also very pretty and kind. Alan will smile to everyone and rejects nobody.

Among the four sons,Dwayn is the best candidate to be the next King. That is obvious even from young age.
But the King crowned the third prince making everyone in an uproar followed by sending the first prince as an exchange student (bluntly, captive) to the neighboring country leaving the kingdom from young age.

The second prince later on was also send as another 'exchange' student.

Leaving the Third prince and the sickly fourth prince in the country.

The kingdom realize that the King is shielding the third prince and grooming him to be the next King.
The talk about the first and second prince slowly disappear as it is pointless at this point.
The third prince may not be as qualified compare to his two elder brothers in politics but he is kind and polite making it easy for the masses to love him.
Somehow, later in years, the kingdom grows to love him and justified why he was chosen as the crowned prince.

This year, Dwayn is finally back from his mother land but the impact of his return was so simple and quiet as if the King is afraid to bother the bees around the beehive.

Soon the second prince will also return home.

The King is already having a headache and now there goes his obedient son and his 'chosen' fiancee making a scene.

Losing one's reputation is just a matter of factly thing and easy to recover as long as you have money and connections like the Count Argente. But still this woman is dragging down Diego when he most needed the sympathy and love of all the citizen.

"Your highness," the prime minister looks at the King.

"Dwayn is a threat to Diego's path." He said and sigh. "If only Diego has 1/5 of his brain."

"Prince Dwayn brilliance is unfanthomable."

"He gets that from his mother. Zelmona is a very wise woman."

"The barbaric woman from the Lieso Kingdom? Yes she is very strong but wise....."

"Hmp. What would you know? If Dwayn is just half obedient as Diego then he will be my successor but what? He become too smart to be controlled. I can't use him."

The King eyes squints.
He fell in love with a barbaric woman and get her pregnant while he is in war against that woman's kingdom.
Yet she doesn't want to be his woman. She gave him their son and he use some tricks to make Dwayn's mother identity as a citizen from their country and that she died at war. But actually that woman is now married to Lieso Kingdom's King at the moment and can only stare at her from afar.
But that is not the reason why he can't let Dwayn as the King.

A/N:

Quietly waiting for....