Buy Time

The King released a statement of an apology.
But the King didn't personally come to the prison hall.
Still, it will cause a lot of confusion if Duke Frost will stay in the prison despite the King's official apology.

Miguel is satisfied about it already.
They planned to leave the prison.

Miguelito is busy arranging all the welcome back celebration's preparation.
It was like they came from a far away journey and not a prison.
It was Miguelito's way of comforting the masses.

Miguelito is feeling a bit sluggish for the past 3 days.
Ben and X are worried about him and tell him to rest but even if he rests for a very long time, he still stays sluggish.
The doctor gives him some medicine to drink and it gets him a headache instead.

It was the deciding factor why Miguel didn't find trouble and wants to go back.
Margarita is also worried about his sudden illness.

"How about you sleep for a couple of minutes?" X asks.

Miguelito smiles.
"I am fine."

"Don't push yourself too much." Ben said.

Miguelito smiles.
"I know."

Resting in the garden.
Migueluto doesn't know what is happening to him.
"Prince Alan sent you a box of supplements. Miss Garnet sends a lot of medicines. Some package from a far away kingdom who doesn't say who it came from but has a royal seal also came. Countless lovelett---get well soon cards are storming the Frost house." 
Ben said to Miguelito who is closing his eyes to relax.

Miguelito slowly opens his eyes.
He stares at the garden then looks at Ben.

"Before, I barely fed myself. Now, I get people worrying about me. It feels nice and also feels sad."

"Let's go back? You should sleep before the Duke and Young Miss arrive."

"Hmm.. Okay."
Miguelito raised his hand to ask for Ben's assistance but an arrow fly to them.
Ben slaps Miguelito's hand for him to avoid the arrow.

Miguelito sitted down again and covered his head to avoid any danger.
Ben raised his sword and blew the whistle to call for help.

Ben squats down and rubs Miguelito's head.
"If the reinforcements are still not here when I get defeated, make sure to follow them without struggling to avoid any injuries. And wait for Master and Young Miss to take you back. Do you understand?"

Miguelito grabs his arms.
"What if they do not want to capture me?"

"That arrow was not meant to hit any of us. And if they want to kill you this place would be filled with arrows by now. Don't worry. I will buy as much time as I can." Ben said, rubbing his cheek with his thumb.

Miguelito's eyes reddened.
Buying as much time as I can only one outcome. Miguelito hugs his neck tightly.

"Young Master, please let go." Ben said and grins rubbing Miguelito's face and kissing his forehead.
"Don't worry. With my life, I will protect you."

Miguel doesn't want to let go
But Ben tears his hands from his neck.
"Be good."

Ben watches the people ambushing them.
This is the Frost Mansion.
Though it's a bit far from the main house this is a place that patrol teams frequently visit and check. It means there are a lot of enemies.

Arrows suddenly rain when he pops his head and a lot of men rush with their swords.
Ben angrily runs.
If the both parties want to secure Miguelito's safety, they both need to avoid using arrows as much as possible.