Jealousy

Diego walks to the door and knock.
Though he hesitate, he still continue standing without moving away.
The door slightly move.

Three frowns seeing him.
"Good afternoon Prince Diego. Do you need anything?"

"I want to talk to Elder brother."

Three looks at his back and see Dwayn fitting his suit for the ball.

"Please enter. The First Prince is just making a last adjustment to his suit."

Diego enters.
The first he saw is his handsome Elder brother witg his brush up hair slick and black wearing his refined black suit.

Even the male tailor is staring at awed with the man.

Dwayn's eyes wander to Diego who stands there staring at him.

"Crown prince."

After he said that all the people around pay respect.

Three ask everyone to give them a room and they left.

The only one who stayed is Dwayn and Diego sitting on the opposite sofa while drinking the tea that is new poured by a maid.
Even Three left them.

Dwayn is comfortably sitting on the sofa as his long leg is crossed.
Drinking his tea like a young Lord.

"Brother, I heard about your palace. Isn't it a bit too much to make it that....much?"
Diego said and stare at Dwayn.

Dwayn looks at him.
"You said you support me. Now you want to say It is too much?" He doesn't show any other emotion except from disappointment.
Diego sighs.

"For it to be larger than mine...Brother, I am the crowned prince."

Dwayn raised a brow.
"I am the Eldest prince."

Diego is taken a back.
Then he sighs.
"People will think that you want to fight for the crown with me. This will ruin the harmony in our family." Diego said.

Dwayn chuckles.
"When did I say I will not be fighting for the crown?"

Diego is stunned.
He stops his tea drinking half way and put the tea cup down

"Brother! I am the crown prince!"

Dwayn seat back on his chair at eased and stare at Diego.
"So?"

Diego felt his blood getting cold.
"I...I always fight with my mother telling her you will not betray me! So how dare y--"

Dwayn laughs.
"You are so disgusting." He said laughing.

Diego's face paled.
"Brother...."

"Until you become a King, everything is possible. Perhaps....the early death of the crown prince?"

Diego looked pale.

Dwayn suddenly laugh.
"I am just joking. As the Eldest Prince I just want to have that dignity I deserve. How about you ask father to renovate your palace while you go on a vacation with Lady Emely?"

Diego frowns.
"What are you saying?"

"Why not? You can renovate your palace and go away for a while so you can escape the stress within the royal palace. You should relax sometimes,look, you are even thinking about me, betraying my favorite brother." Dwayn chuckles.

"Oh...ah...Its not a good thing to invite her,it's not decent for unwed man and woman..." he blushes.

"What are you talking? Isnt the royal ball near? Queen must have talk to Queen Dowager about choosing your partner."

Diego frowns.
"Mother doesn't.....she doesn't approved of Lady Emely. What I am puzzled is she is that Lady Emely is perfect!" Diego relax after Dwayn smiles at him. And rest his worries.

"Of course." Dwayn chuckles. "Lady Emely is really a match made by he--heaven for you."
Dwayn puts his palm on Diego's shoulder."So you should show Queen Dowager and your Mother Queen that you will not choose anybody except Lady Emely. I think the more aggressive you are the more convince they will be." Dwayn then nod. "I am so jealous of you.You are such a lucky man."

Diego's face brighten.
"You are right brother.
Oh. I am still upset of what you told me but I will put it behind me."

Dwayn sits comfortably on the chair.
"You are the most generous, Crown prince."

Diego laughs.
"Just call me third brother. Ahahahah."

Dwayn laughs.
"No. I don't want others thinking I am plotting against you if I am too close."

"I know what you mean."Diego sighs and stands up. "I have to go. Thank you for your concern toward me brother."

Dwayn smiles.
"You know me. I am very concerned about a lot of things."

Diego nods.
"And sorry I can't protect you from Margarita Frost."

Dwayn blinks.
"Be careful on what you say, she is my fiancee."

Diego nods.
"I apologize. I hope you will be happy."

Dwayn smiles.
"As long as I can look at you, I think I will be fine."

Diego chuckles.

When the Crown Prince left,Three enters the bedroom and see Dwayn drinking his tea.

"What does he wants?"
Three asks.

".....testing my will to live." Dwayn sighs.

"......."

"Sometimes I even feel this small compassion toward him." Dwayn said.

"Really?"

"No."

Three sighs.
"Does the fit looks okay?" Three asks about his suit.

"My shoulders are a bit stiff."
Dwayn said. "Though I am not sure if it is the suit or the urge not to laugh at Diego."
Dwayn smiles tenderly.
"Cause you know...He is so brilliantly funny."