Two sides Revenge Game

"This area is where we let the animals free so they can chew the grass and be less restrained. That helps to make them easier to produced milk and be more healthier."

Miguelito is smiling and nodding at Yun but his attention is not in the pasture but to his guide himself.

He didn't need to see Lilac anymore.
Telling her Alan's feeling will not be alright.
If Alan wants closure, he should do it himself.

What Miguelito cared about is this guys personality.

'He is a good guy.'

This is a high evaluation from Miguelito.
Even if Yun is faking it, he will still gives him a high rating.
Because the guy shows him sincerity.
Talks jolly but not nonesense topic.
He jokes but not being too close or not in the level of disrespect.

Even he wants to hire the guy to be a receptionist in his business if he ever make one.

"Our white cheese is the best in the world but sadly, it is hard to transport our product and since it is an uncommon type people tend to be skeptical on buying them."
Yun sadly scratches his head.

"Ah." Miguelito had a bright idea.
"I just got my allowance. How about we build a cheese store?"

"A cheese store?" Yun looks at Ben far back but Ben choose to look away not to intrude.

"Its a cheese store that sells all types of cheese product. We can use the white cheese as our main product." Miguelito said.

"Um...That is a good idea." He said but his lips are twitching.
How can a child's allowance be something that can make a store?
Even if he is the lord's son, isn't that crazy?

"Good. Prepare lots of white cheese recipes. When I get back after a week. We will talk about how to showcase this product more. Yun, you will be the store manager."

"Umm?"

Miguelito walks away not caring for Yun's opinion.

After a while, he laughs alone in the carriage.

He came here to investigate a friend's long lost lover but he found an idea for his first business.
Its not like he will be the one doing most work.
All he will do is invest money and let them work for him to earn money.

"Why did you come here?  No. How did you come here?" The King angrily scowls at Diego

Diego looks at his father and his brother.

He never thought his father will seriously favor Dwayn over him.

They both smiling at each other and there is this sickening atmosphere around them.

"So this is what you planned to do from the start?" Diego angrily clenched his fist.
"You even said killing the first Prince is as easy as squashing an insect, father! How can you turn back on me?"

Gasps.
The King glares at Diego and looks at the gasping Dwayn.

"This...Nonesense! You useless bastard! One after another, you bring trouble to me! Now you want to revolt against me!" The King angrily points at his face.
"You even want Dwayn and I's relationship be destroyed with your lies!? Guard arrest this bastard and send him to a prison cell for a day!"

"What? No! How...Why me? Prison...how can a prince go to prison cell?"
Diego looks so scared.
He kneeled and hugs his father's knee.

"Father no...Please...I will shut up now. I will."

The King kicks him away.
"Leave before I change my mind!"

Diego frowns but leave.

The King sits down on his throne and sighs.
"He is so spoiled. Do not listen to him Dwayn."

Dwayn smiles.
But his hand is in a tight clenched.
For a person who spent most of his memory in prison cell being reprimanded for things he never done, he really want to vomit blood from the two's sweetness.

"I do not believe father will think of killing me."
Dwayn smiles.

"Of course. You are my precious son." The king laughs.

Dwayn will give Diego a little lesson as a good brother.
Cause he is so irritating.