Troubles

Chapter 9

Troubles -3-

"Ladies, these are all baseless rumors. Please do not let malicious people lead you to slander good people." Diego said.

A smirk spread across Margarita's lips.

"Oh. Crown Prince, women are not as stupid as you think of them. Please do not look down on us for a single person's sake."

"You!"

There is a dead silence in the air.

"I...I feel my head is aching. C-can crown prince help me call my ride?"

"No need! I will escort you out. There is no need to stay in this shallow tea party."

The Crown prince remarks sounds cool and dashing but everyone's face darken.
Not only the Lady Evelyn face become ghastly pale. Emely too.

Lady Evelyn Is from a well respected Memphis family a Viscount house.
Lady Evelyn is very friendly and invited alot of friends in her tea party.
The Crown prince literally shaming the organizer is not only offended the Viscount house but also the other attendees.

Maragrita has a sweet smile in her lips.

"I didn't know he is so emotional."

Emotion clouded one's decision.

Emely is a crown princess candidate. Not because he wants to marry her, he can. The royal family doesn't marry for love.
A woman who has a lot of influence and prestige. Can affect the women society with her presence. That is a Queen's job.

The crown prince blocks Emely's road to gain more friend.
He is mad.
That is why he become careless.

Emely is still panicking.

The two are quiet inside the carriage.

Lady Evelyn can't continue the event after that. She is too ashamed and mad.
She is about to call off the party but Margarita stops her.

"Everyone, let's have a toast for Lady Evelyn's engagement celebration." Margarita shouted and raise her cup.

"Engagement?"
"What?"
"Lady, Evelyn, is that true? Congratulations."

The crowd didn't fail Margarita and the attention is back to cheerful and lovely atmosphere.

The red and happy Evelyn continue the party.

Everyone is full of joy.

Margarita choose to stay away from the happy atmosphere but before everyone leaves Lady Evelyn came to her.

"Thank you for helping me back there." She said and smiles. Lady Evelyn hold her hand.
"I will never forget your kindness." And then she left.

Margarita didn't put those words to heart but Evelyn did.

When Margarita enter the carriage, X is there to help her up.

"You did well." He said.

Margarita smiles.
"We can used it more. Crown Prince Diego. That fool is so easy to manipulate. That is why Lady Emely wants him even more."

"Usually Crown prince is very calm. I don't think he will make the same mistake twice."

Margarita laughs.

"I am his weakness. He hates me. So everything I do, his eyes can't help but follow me. If you hate someone you doesn't want to look at them but you don't know that you are being more aware of them. It is funny. That he lose control because of me."

X looks at Margarita.
"Do you want to win him back?"

"He is never mine to begin with. And I don't like fools."

X smiles.
"I hope Duke Frost is here to see and hear you."

".....When will Dad come home?"

"There are some big event so maybe 3 more months."

"Hmm....Stop the carriage. Our fish is here to take the bait."

X looks outside the carriage and see Nanny Stacy.

A/N:

Lololols.