Crazy Family 3

The King angrily breaks all the things that will reach his hand.
People shouting,crying for Duke Frost released.
Envoys going crazy and even threatening to take back their alliance and support to the Luncanter Kingdom if the Duke will not be released.
A neighboring country starts to attack the border that was usually handled by the Frost Family and raise flags for war.
Livestocks and farm lands ruined.
Collapse of the sea trades.

The King bares his teeth and everyone is treating him as a clown.
Why?
Why are they all siding with Duke Miguel Frost?

"Released Duke Frost from prison." The King grits his teeth and has no choice but to concede.
He didn't lose.
He is just proving he is a bigger man.

A soldier came to the throne room.
The King sighs.

"Where is Duke Frost?"

"Your Majesty…..Duke Frost he…."

"What?" The King angrily shouted.

"Father, please relax." Diego said and tried to pat the King's hand but his hand was slapped away.

Diego rubs his hurt hand.

"The Duke refused to leave the prison cell."

"What?" The King trembles as he stands up.
His fist is clenched tight.
"That M*therf*cker!"

***

Miguelito is staring at the two hibernating bears covered with fluffy white and brown blankets.

Miguelito looks at X who is sighing behind him.
Ben is looking away.

Miguelito sighs and looks at the prison guard who is looking away.

"You two, how long are you going to stay here?" Miguelito asks.

"Forever~" Miguel said.
His hair unlike his usual tidy hair is now frizzy and tangled. There're flying bed hair everywhere but you can also see he looks more younger with that face.

"You can't ." Miguelito said seriously.

Miguel rolls and he twitches like a caterpillar in the cocoon.
"But I am a prisoner~"

"Father….You…." he sighs and stares at the other cocoon.
"Sister, you too."

"I never thought how comfortable it was to be a prisoner. I envy prisoners~" her eyes say she is serious.

"No. Not everyone can enjoy such a luxurious trip to prison." Miguelito said.

"Don't be jealous~" Margarita said.

"For once, I'm not jealous,sister."

The two roll around refusing to leave the prison cell.

Miguelito sighs and shakes his head.
"Luncanter Kingdom is under a huge mess without Father." Miguelito said.
"People are crying on the street begging for father's well being and praying."

Miguel sits up.
"That's unfair." He pouts.
"Using the citizen against me."
He pouts even more.
"Miguelito, you are such a meanie~~"

Miguelito clenched his fist.
"I am not! You can say that after excluding me in this fu----I mean… cough* cough* Our territory is under attack by two small kingdoms. They want to use the time that father is away to make a lot of mess." 

Miguel sighs and scratches his head.
"Tell this to that Idiot King then...Unless he begs me to leave...I will not leave this cell."

Miguelito blinks.
"Will that King do that for the country?"

Miguel smiles.
"Well~~ If he won't~~ He will be blamed if our territory was breached.
The two other Dukes will not stay quiet and he might be forced to stand down. Then Dwayn will be the King. Let's see what will be his choice." Miguel said and lay on the comfy bed again.
"Did you bring food or fruits?" He asks.

Miguelito shakes his head.
"I am not here to visit sick people!" 

After hearing what the Duke Frost condition the King once again has a round of breaking stuff.

The Queen is becoming more and more restless.
With all the things that is happening, his husband will eventually lose control over the noble people after  Duke Frost humiliates him. If he went to the cell to take back the Duke it is also the same as lowering the Royal family's head over the Frost.

But if the King didn't listen and let the tyrant Duke stay in the cell it may lead a change of reign….Dwayn is still the crowned prince.
The King was coaxed by Diego after Dwayn left.
But the King once again became sour with Diego as if he is blaming Diego for all his failed decisions

The Queen came to talk to Alan.
His sweet Alan who always listened to his mother.
They had a huge fight but Alan is always kind. He will still listen to her.

Alan is in the ganden sitting on a covered bench drinking tea.
His face looks a bit rosy and healthy unlike before.

"Alan,"

Alan froze and stood up.
"Mother,"

Alan's 'Mother' has always been reserved and detached with warmth but it's never been this cold.

The Queen clenched her fist.
"Is that how you greet your mother that came here especially to see you?"

Alan stares at his mother.

"Did something bad happen to the King or with Diego?"
He asks.

The Queen grits her teeth.
"Yes."

Alan asks a maid to bring another set of tea.
His mother's preferences are different from him.

"Sit down mother and tell me what happened."
Alan said.

The Queen let go of her anger.
She really needs someone to listen to him.

Alan puts Miguelito's letter on his chest pocket.
At least this will make him endure his mother.

A/N:

Thanks for reading ^_^♡♡♡♡