Chasing 3

Prince Diego looks at Alan with his pained expression.

"What should I do? Even the only one person who truly loves me was stolen away from me….." Diego said angrily.

"For now, let's call the physician." Alan said and turned around to the hiding maids.
"Call the doctor." 

They all scrambled away.

He looks at Diego on the floor looking like a lost cat.
He sneers.
"As I remember you discarded her yourself for Lady Emely. So who are you to say she was stolen away from you?"

Diego looks up and glares at Alan.
"That's me from the past! I am different now."

"How are you different? Having blood on your hand because you punch a mirror makes you a different person?"
Alan snorts.

"You….You don't understand. Margarita Frost loves me! She will stay in love with me if not for that Dwayn!"

Alan laughs.
"What a crazy person." He picks the crumpled letter and throws it to Diego's face.

Diego is so startled his eyes just stare wide eyed at Alan.

"After you hurt her and replaced her. Insulted her and took her for granted. You still hope she will stay and love you? Even you know that people are not that patient. Sometimes, it is good to use your head. If you don't know what to think then how about you put yourself in their shoes. And think what would you feel….if you are her?"
Alan shakes his head and walks away.
"So disgusting. I shouldn't have talked to you. I am going back to my palace. Rot here to die on your own."

Alan sighs.
His mission is over.
If Diego will be able to think so far as to put himself in others shoes then good. But if not, he doesn't have to stay here and suffer. Even his own mother told him she'd rather not gave birth to him.
Why would he stay here for more?

Diego is sitting on the sofa while the doctor fixes his hand.

He really is foolish.
He angrily grits his teeth.

'Maybe She thought I am going to use her. I shouldn't have said that. I should tell her what I really feel so she won't misunderstand. I should make her look at me the same way she did before.
He takes a deep sigh.

"I….made a terrible mistake…"

Diego stands up.
There are women who don't have to get pregnant because they look ugly after giving birth.
He thinks maybe that is the reason why Margarita's refused.

"Bring Emily to my room tonight."
He said to his attendant.

The attendant nods.

They can't leave due to the Prince house arrest.
It is only normal to send the mistress here but…..the attendant is a bit reluctant.

'Isn't he pursuing Lady Frost? What would she think if she hears him sending his mistress here?'

But all he can do is nod.

Diego rubs 'Emily's' cheeks.
"Will you give birth to my son?"

Emily happily hugs his neck.
"I will do anything for you, My lord."

"Good. I will reward you handsomely afterwards. But the baby will not recognize you as his mother. Margarita will be his mother. Remember that."

"Margarita Frost? But isn't she the crown prince fiancee?"

Diego angrily slaps her face.
"Don't you ever make me remember that guy or that will not  be the only thing you will get!"

Emily nods.
"I'm sorry, My Lord. I don't know. From now on...I will not mention him."
She said and seductively smiles and rubs his shoulder.
"Please do not get mad at me."

Diego sighs.
"As long as you understand. Be obedient and I will not hit you again. Does it hurt?"

Emily giggles.
"Of course not."

"Good. Also….You from now on..I will call you Margarita when we are on the bed."

The girl stiffens.
But she immediately smiles.
"O-ofcourse. Whatever suits you,My lord.."

"Margarita, I love you." He said and kisses her lips.

--

Gulps*
Ana or Emily is sitting on the chair while Dwayn is smiling in front of her.

"He called you what?"

"......Margarita…."

"And what did he do?"
Dwayn smiles sweeter.

"... have sex with me over and over...He said…..he wanted to impregnate me and gave our baby to Margarita…"

"Haah…" Dwayn laughs..

Three grips his shoulder.
"We have to go to the King now. Fix your mood." He warned Dwayn.

Dwayn smiles happily.
"But I am in a good mood."

Emily looks down.
"I'm sorry…"

Dwayn stands up and walks to the window.
"Keep collecting the evidence I need. Then I will send you to your family in the neighboring country."

Ana looks up.
"Can't I stay to serve you?"

"Serve me what?" Dwayn glares at her.
"All I can think right now is how I want to dispose of you and Diego as you slander my woman! But I am not doing anything to you because you are not at fault. Still…..I don't want to see you again." He said and walked out the door.

Three sighs.
"He knows you are not at fault so don't be sad. He is just mad but he is not unreasonable."

Ana nods.
She wipes her face.
"I know."

"Still…. It is not your fault but you can not  fancy him. You know that right?"

Ana suddenly stiffens.
"I...I don't…."

"Margarita Frost….You don't want her as an enemy."

Ana nods her head while hugging her body.

Three said his last warning as someone who understands Ana.
But he too can't tolerate someone who prioritized their emotion over their task given to them.

And that is him being kind.
Because though she never did anything over the top.
Margarita doesn't seem like she never killed anyone before.

A/N:

Ahhh..
Hmm.

Wahhahahahaha