Hands-On Sister

Before dark, X and Margarita arrives at the Frost Mansion.
After entering the door.
Margarita stops walking.

"Pfftt...."
She giggles and softly laugh.

X frowns.
"What's wrong?"

"She got her panties all over the places. Pfffttt--"
She laughs and wipe the edge of her eyes.

X froze..
"You are laughing now?"

Margarita walk passed him and ignore the bewildered man.

"Seriously? Just now?" X follows while shaking his head.

***

Tomorrow morning, A man who looks like an old mercenary is waiting in the guest's room.

"Good morning." The man stands up and greet.

Margarita is wearing a mint dress as she walks side by side with Miguelito.
Miguelito bow slightly.

"Good Morning Teacher. My name is Miguelito Frost." He said politely.

"I am Margarita Frost. Good morning. Sit down." Margarita said.

The Duke is in his room still pretending he is sick so he is actually just reading documents and playing truant to the palace assembly.

Today is the first official lesson of Miguelito.
Someone should oversee it and so the free Margarita was forc--here to meet the teacher with Miguel.

"My name is Meldes Acuña. 68 years old. A retired Military Rank Official and currently a Mercenary. I am a fallen Noble and A widower. I have one son."

Miguelito nods.
He is sitting and drinking water but he looks so nervous despite his tough front.

"Yes. I have your file.You will be teaching my brother.He is 11 years old but he has no prior experience in sword fighting, horseback riding or military strategizing techniques. All of it will be covered by you, Sir." Margarita said looking at the buffy man. She looks at Miguelito small body.
'Will he grow up like a muscled man? I hope not.'

The man looks at Margarita.
"I heard you choose me personally. May I know why?" He asks.
He is a former Noble but that is just because he is an illegitimate son of a noble. When he break away from the family. They take his name out and now he is living as a normal Mercenary.

"My brother is just like you. He is also an illegitimate son." Margarita said.

Meldes flinched and look at the boy.
Seeing the boy unaffected he sighs.

"I want someone who will teach my brother without prejudice or hidden desire or evil intentions. He will inherit our family house in the future so It is unsighty if he learns from some nobody crooks out there,right?"

The man eyes dilates.
"Inher...."

Miguelito looks at Margarita. He is also shock with what she says.
It is one thing to say she wants him to inherit the house in his face but its different with other people around.

"Sis..."

"So you see, It is not all that. I heard you are suppose to be promoted as a captain in the military but your brothers are hindering your promotion so you quit Military. So I assume that someone who is in the level of a Military captain can teach an 11 year old well." Margarita closed the file and stare at Meldes.

"Are you up to the challenge of shaping up the future Duke?" She continued.

All the small hairs in Meldes arms and back stands as he felt a chill.
He looks at Margarita's cold face that never smiled from the start to end.
Then his eyes moves to the earnest boy beside her.

"I will be strict."
He said.

Miguelito blinks his eyes and then he nods.
"Yes, teacher."

Margarita nods her head.
"Tomorrow will be the official start of your lesson. Miguelito should tour your teacher to your practice space on the garden."

Miguelito nods and stands up.
"Teacher, I will show you my spot in the garden and my sword collections."

"Okay."

"Come back after an hour and our butler will talk about your contract."

Meldes nods and they left.

X came with a tray of cake slices and some tea.

"They left?" X asks.

"They are in the garden." She said and eats.

"Is he hired?"
X asks.

"Hm.Prepare his contract." She said as she savor the tempting chocolate taste of the cake.

A/N:

Ah.....Sigh.
Whahahahahha