Having Fun 3

Miguelito yawns as he rubs his eyes.

Margarita thinks it is late and also yawn. The edge of her eyes are wet.

"Think we had all the fun. Let's wrap it up." Dwayn said and stands up.

Margarita asks X to put  another make up in her face and body like he first did.

Dwayn told Miguelito to come with him so he can help him 'save' Margarita and Emely from the evil wicked men.

Emely flinched when she heard a lot of sword fighting outside.

Dwayn and Miguelito is practicing sword fighting and some knights who are standing are also 'sharpening'their swords creating sounds that are sword fighting.

Emely suddenly shouted.

"Help!! I AM HERE. HELP!!"

That is their cue.

Miguelito is the one who opened the door. His forehead are sweating and his hair are disarray.
He is panting wildly.

"Sister! Hah! Where....Where is my sister?" He angrily shouted.

Emely is startled.
She shakes her head.
"I don't....They put her somewhere else. Help me...please.."

Miguelito looks like he is thinking deep and then he decided to help her. He used his sword to cut her rope.

"Are you alright?"

Emely finally felt relieve as she looks at the cut rope. She looks at the young boy and hugs him.
"Thank you. You save me."

Miguelito pats her back.
"I understand you are worried. As my sister's best friend, I of course worries about you too. Let the knights help you as I help Prince Dwayn search for my sister."

Emely nods.
Miguelito looks so dashing as he looks away and walk like a noble man.
Emely never thought she will be able to feel that much of security toward a thin and small man.
She smiles for no reason.
Then she is startled by her own expression.

She grips her fist.
She can't let anyone notice.

Dwayn is laughing at Miguelito who looks so manly just a little while ago helping a damsel in distress.

He scowls at Dwayn.

"You have to carry Sis." Miguelito said.

Dwayn looks at Margarita who is lying on the floor looking really ugly with all the make up 'bruises'.

Margarita is raising her arms ready to be carried away.

"Margarita Frost, I am sure you are heavy so if I drop you later 'accidentally', will you hold that against me?"

"If that happens, I will not get mad, your highness. But I will remember it until the moment of my death. The silver lining is, you will always be remembered by yours truly."

Dwayn smiles.
"My~ What a treat." He said as he carried Margarita.

"Heavy?" Margarita asks.

"Yes. As expected of someone who drink cakes like tea." He grins.

Margarita smiles.
"Suffer."

"Pfft--"
Dwayn chuckles and walks.

Emely is sitting on the carriage being offered with hot tea and warm blanket.
When Dwayn and Miguelito arrives with a distress expression as Dwayn are sweating with a serious face.

"Medic!" He shouted.

The knights come to the location to see what is happening but actually onky blocking Emely's sight.

Dwayn puts Margarita down gently but his face is so exhausted.

"You got heavier the longer I walk...Are you getting attached by demons I can't see along the way?" He asks panting.

Margarita raised her hand and wipes his forehead gently.

Dwayn catches her hand.

"DON'T DIE MARGARITA! I AM HERE FOR YOU."

"A little too loud." Margarita frowns

Dwayn smirks.
"How can our audience hears it if I don't?"

The two smiles.

But half of their effort was ruined since Emely is looking at one little boy who is frowning on the side watching his sister in the act.

Emely, is officially...........Inlove.