Dwayn vs. Diego

Diego smirks after sitting comfortably in his carriage.

"Prince, where are we going?" The attendant said lowering his head so low.
The prince has change.
Though not entirely.
His demeanor is colder now.
Before, he still acts  like a noble prince and have a tender soft smile in his lips. He is generous and kind and easy to approach and use(this is why he have an attendant from young).
But now he seems like he become a complete jack*ss. A sinister selfish prince without his sheep skin.
And recently, he has been endulging himself in wine and...

"To the brothel last time."

Women.
The innocent and pure prince crumbles.
The prince he mold Diego to be.
He clenched his fist and nods.

"Yes, your highness."

He closed the door and sits besides the carriage coach.
The prince never let the attendant sits on the same carriage if they do not discuss things secretly.

'Usually, he will think of going to church or orphanage.....I....I should report to the Queen. This has to stop.'

While drinking alone on the second floor, Diego's eyes flash as she watch the woman dancing on the first floor.

Slender naked waist, pretty curves. Even if the woman have viel in her face, he still can't forget this woman who takes his virginity.

"Grab that woman!" His eyes glows darker.

'My name is Anastasia.'

'I don't care about your name. Margarita introduced you to me. She says you do a good job.'

Anastasia recollects the memory when she first met Dwayn.
Though she sells her body to survive.
She is also sells  information to her clients.
She is doing a spy job more than the prostituting herself.

There is a reason why she needs lots of money.
Her parents, they both lost their minds when her twin sister were killed brutally when she was young.
To support them, she needs to earn a lot. Also, her parents are both having a health problems. It is not easy to buy their medicine and support the family.

Margarita finds her when she is giving her information about the Count Argente's illegal activities and she gave her a job.
When she learned it was to ruin the 'perfect' couple's life, she even offered herself for free.

Emely Argente.
She keeps her head low when she saw her happily living her life because she feared if she get revenge and died, no one will tale care of her family..
But never did she forget the hatred she felt and the disgust.
The small angel everyone admire....is the murderer behind her twin sister's death and cost her parents sanity!

"We meet again." A smile flash in Diego's lips but you can feel his hatred too.

Ana fell down.
She looks at the man in front of him.

"Leave us alone." Diego said and pats the bed he is sitting.
"Don't you want to make love with me again?"

Anastasia fell in love with the prince.
But not this disgusting prince but that sly but kind prince who helps her secure her parents. Give them health support. Provide a villa and servants to help them.
She only seen him once but she knows she already fallen for him

Sadly, she knows a dirty woman like her doesn't deserve him.
If so....She will help him the best she can.

She slowly walks to the bed. She is a prostitute....She will use this dirty body to make this man intoxicated.

"Your highness, I onky run away because I am scared...believe me.." there is tears in her eyes.

"Let's talk after you satisfy me."

'Disgusting'
Anastasia is fine with disgusting things now.
So she smiles and kisses him.