Education 2

Miguelito looks at the books as he follows Margarita inside the store.

"We will buy your learning materials. X will help you decide." Margarita said pull a book in a shelve randomly and sit down on a waiting area.
She rips the plastic cover and starts reading.
A clerk saw her and offer a refreshment and some snack.
There are nobles that likes to rip books and read like her without buying but once they leave they will pay double or triple the amount so the store let them be.

Miguel sits down too and starts reading.
The clerk serves him tea and snack just the same.
The two are reading different books but they are the same thickness.

"I am sorry for not investigating Nanny Jessy before. I saw her love your Mother and care for you the most that...I let my guard down." He said flipping to another page. His voice is sincere. He just doesn't look like it since he never remove his eyes away from the book.

Margarita flips another page too.
"It's fine. Mom is still alive when Miguelito is born. Why did you cheat on her?"

"Its an accident. I don't mean to have a woman pregnant. I am out to manage the territory. It's not much of an excuse but I don't particularly 'have' a woman outside of our house."

"She is a prostitute?"

"A dancer. A very attractive one."

"I see. Men are really weak with temptations. But if she is not your woman. How did you get her pregnant?"

"Well, she is not my woman but she accompany me all week that time."

Margarita stops talking and put the book down. She stares at Miguel.
Miguel stares at Margarita and also puts
the book down.
They are looking at each other seriously.

"That is the same as having a woman outside the house,father."

"Hmm. Now that I think of it. You are right."

"That is cheating."

"Yes."

"Mom, did she know?"

"She learned before she dies. We are not really the passionate lover that everyone thinks. We only get intimate to produce an heir. When she gave birth to you. She ruined her body and unable to conceive again."

Margarita eyes dilates.
"She can't produce an heir."

"Yes."

Margarita took a deep breath.
"So you cheat to get an heir?"

"No!"

Margarita looks confuse.
Miguel smiles.

"I am not saying this to say I am not at fault or to cover the mistake I've done. I dishonor my wife and I am wrong. I am really wrong."

"Yes. You are wrong. Even if you tell me that cheating will cure your unknown disease I will never think cheating is right so do not worry."

Miguel wryly smile.
"We had a fight before I leave. She called me heartless and uncapable to love others. So I...I am angry and...I thought of finding love. When I see Miguelito's Mom..I thought I love her."

"Dad..."
Margarita frowns.

Miguel stops her.
"Yes. I am happy. I feel so powerful and being surrounded by love and I heard your Mom collapse.I...I run to her side." Miguel stops talking as he rubs his palm to his face.

Margarita stands up and rub his back.

"Love...It was with me the whole time." He said trembling.
"But I realize it too late. Even make her sad and angry before she dies."

"At least you didn't realize before she dies." Margarita looks outside the glass panel and watch the street.

A/N:

Today is 7/11...My cousin wants me to join her and go to 7/11 a convenience store cause apparently...'they are on sale' today. Wahahhahah