Crazy Talk

A/N:

You can...Um...Read on your own risk

Whahahahahhahah

*****

Emely is wiping a cream to her face early that morning.
Disgusted and anger.
How can she, the most beautiful girl(self-proclaim) been slapped like that?
And to think it is someone that even has no way to compare to her beloved Miguelito.

"If Miguelito will see me....He will be broken hearted. I can't let him know." She clicked her tongue.
"That idiot even want to touch me? He thinks he has the right? He is a nobody now. Disgusting! Disgusting."

Knock.
Knock.

"I said don't disturb me!" She angrily shouted to who ever it was behind the door.

"Lady Emely, Prince Diego is downstairs."

"What?" She angrily shouted?
"Who cares about him? Let him die!"

Nanny Stacy enters the room.
She saw Emely is red in anger.
Her face is not good with cream

"Lower your voice My Lady. You can't let your anger consummes you."

Huff..
Huff..
Emely then back to her normal breathing.
She is still mad though.

"What does he want?"
She asks.

"He is carrying flowers for Lady Emely. Maybe he wants to apologize to what happen."

"Apologize? Look at my face? He should just go and die. Disgusting and worthless Prince!"

"MY LADY! Don't say something you will regret. The Count is still unable to find the prostitute. And people already thinking it is definitely you. Do you really want to fall out of Prince Diego's favor?"

Emely angrily cries.
"Why is this happening to me? All I did was to be happy. Why is it so hard to be happy?"

"Lady, I know in your heart, you have a man you love. But we have to compromise for what we need too."

Lady Emely nods.
"I know. Help me dress up."

"Should I cover your wound?"

"No. It will envoke more pity from Prince Diego. Let it be."

Diego looks at Lady Emely but his heart felt disgusted.

Swollen black and blue face.
Cut lips.
Bruised nose and forehead.
He remember the lovely flawless Margarita just from now and her cold but soft hand.
He decided.

"Flowers."

Lady Emely is stunned.
She is expecting words of apology and him begging her not to get mad.
Who is this assh*le in front of her?

(Prince Diego's changes are because of all the stress build up from being demoted in his position, people gossipings and his feeling of insecurity the resurface after so long. He is also being fed by drugs and his sudden drinking problem. Also he already tasted a woman. This pureness of him is crumbling in alarming rate)

"I came here to apologize for what happen but you should also not hurt me. I think we both at fault."

Emely clenched on the flower and looks down as they sit.

"Lady Emely, your reputation is pretty bad."
Diego said plainly.
There is no love that he usually display despite his usual selfishness.

"I--"

"My mother, The Queen allow you to be my second wife."

"!!!!!!!" She looks up but see Diego with a blushed.

"I decided to have another woman for my Queen. Don't worry. I will ask her not to bully you. You two can help each other to maintain my harem."

"Harem?"
-Diego often said she will be his only one.

"My Mother told me that As a King...I can't really have only one wife. But I will pamper you and my Queen the most. So don't be sad and cooperate with her."

Emely felt the ground is crumbling.
Her hold in Diego's heart.....she is not sure this is so easy to be replaced.

She was trembling and didn't know how to answer.
She sits there unable to get a word out.

Prince Diego stands up.
"That's all I want to say. Oh...One more....Please take care of your face from now on. I mean, it is fine with me but I don't want people thinking I marry poorly."