My Brother 3

Margarita gasps waking up.
It’s already lunch time and Duke Frost is eating his lunch on the bed.

“Eh? That’s scary way of waking up.” He said looking strangely at Margarita.

“Umm…I dream that Miguelito steals Dwayn from me.”

Duke frowns and stands up.
He puts his hand on Margarita’s head.
“Nope. You are not sick.”
He said and went back on eating.

Margarita brushed her mouth and washes her face.
Then she starts eating lunch.

“Are we still staying here? I really am worried about my weight.” She said.

“Says someone who is running around the prison daily jogging like a weird person.” Duke yawns
“The King must be enraged. Don’t worry. That coward will come to me once a major incident occur.”

“Old man, you are so full of yourself.”

“Eheheh.”

“What part of that is me complimenting you?”
Margarita sighs.

Dwayn heard the news about Duke Frost capture the same day it happened.
He can only shake his head reading the reason why.
He is so amazed how the King and Diego’s connection so deep and beautiful.

“He is really the cherished son.” Dwayn chuckles.

When he received the news. The King of the Leiso kingdom also received the news.
He frowns and throw the report to the fire.
The Queen looks at him.
“What’s wrong?”

“That idiot! I thought he finally going to act as a father! So stupid!”

“Who are you talking about?” Zelmona asks.

“Dwayn’s father, that Damned Demetri!”
He angrily said.
Then he walks here and there thinking.
“Should we go comfort Dwayn?”

Zelmona looks at the baby in the bed.
Her eyes are sad.
“Do I have the right?”

“Zelmona…..You….”

“I leave him when he was young. And because I married you…Luncanter King takes him for granted. Isn’t all his sadness roots are because of me being selfish?”

“Zelmona…. How can it all be your fault? That man doesn’t deserve your love. If you stayed, you will only hate yourself.” Leiso King said grabbing Zelmona’s cheek.

“But if I stayed….he won’t mistreated Dwayn.”

The King kneels.
“You made a mistake once. You can’t erased that you owe Dwayn a lot. But he is here now. You have the opportunity to get close to him. Apologize and be a mother to him.
I will be with you. If he pushes as away, we will keep going, he is a grown man but he is your son. I know he is a kind and loving person deep inside.”

ZElmona wipes her tears.
She nods.

Knock knock…

Dwayn looks at the door and sighs.
Three is looking at Dwayn waiting for his approval.

“Let them in.” he said

Three happily smile and gawk at Dwayn. Dwayn stares at him.
“Not answering?” he asks.

“Oh! Yes. Yes! Coming! I mean wait!”
Three walks and open the door.
The King awkwardly smiles at Three .
Three nods and let them in.
Zelmona is carrying a tea tray.

“Aren’t you pregnant? Why are you carrying the tea?” Dwayn asks.

ZElmona flinched.
She stares at Dwayn.
“Ah…Ah!” she is so excited to talk that she can’t say anything.

Darkness stand up and walks to the same door.

“Where are you going?” Dwayn asks.

“I am going to my room. You don’t need an outsider here.” Darkness politely bow.

“Outsider huh….Aren’t you also part of the this family in a sense.” He said.

Darkness tilts his head.
“Pardon me but I refuse to acknowledge such thing.” Darkness said and walks away.

“He said that so rudely~” Dwayn sighs.

“Pardon me but….Who is that person?” Lieso King Flavio asked

“My brother.” Dwayn nonchalantly said.
He looks at the two adults who are standing beside Three as if waiting for his order.
He sighs.
“Don’t make me look like a bad person. Sit down.” He said.

“Ahahaha. We are just nervous.” Flavio said.

“Nervous?”
Dwayn tilts his head.
“I am nothing but a Crown Prince of Luncanter. That position is even in verge of collapse. What would Lieso kingdom’s King feared me about?”

Zelmona sits down clenching her hand.
She’s been looking down on the floor since the last her eyes meets Dwayn’s.

Flavio looks at her always brave and strong Queen. In front of her son, she is just a mother who feared to be blame by their children.

“We came here….to ask how are you?” Flavio started.

“I am good.” Dwayn said bringing the tea cup to his lips.

“About….your fat---Luncanter King’s action….how are you faring?” Zelmona asks slowly.

Dwayn shrugged his shoulder.
“Like I said, I am good. He is always been that type anyways.”

Zelmona bites her lower lip.
Clenching her fist.

“It’s all my fau---”

“I hope you didn’t come here just to say something to ease your guilt from leaving me.” Dwayn said.

Zelmona gasps.
Then she shut up and just look down.

Three looks sadly at his older sister.
He loves her but he also love Dwayn. He knows how Dwayn crawl to live. Asking him to forgive his mother, is very selfish.

It’s quiet.
Only Dwayn keeps eating and drinking tea.

“Lieso Kingdom will support you.” Flavio said.

Dwayn laughs.
“What for?”

“I will always support my son.” He said.
Dwayn raised a brow.
“Don’t adopt someone without their consent. And do not be selfish and mix your kingdom’s safety for your personal sake.” Dwayn said.

“I will still go and support you. Demetri and that heir of his will not do any good as an allied nation. As a King, I will choose to work with you.”

“Hnm…Even if half of your country disappear in the face of the world will not move my heart. Bribing me will do you any good.” Dwayn snorts.

Flavio laughs.
“Bribing? Like I said…I will support my son.”

“Like I said, I am not your son.”

“But you are mine.” Zelmona said softly.

Dwayn didn’t say anything for a minute.

“Where is that brat?” he asks.

“Brat? Ah. Yuan?”

“He called me brother publicly, shouldn’t you warned him?” Dwayn said.

“We didn’t tell Yuan that you are his brother..” Flavio said. “We did tell him he has a brother but we didn’t say it was you.”

Dwayn frown.
“How did he knows?”

Three points at Dwayn’s face then he points at Zelmona’s face.
“No need to say anything.”

Dwayn bites a cookie.
“Wrll, I guess that’s a stupid question.”

“It’s fine Dwayn. Mistakes make you human.”

“Shut up Uncle.”

A/N:

Nyaaahhh~~~