Next Level 3

Its a month that all the nobles are crazy about.

Everyone is running here and there.

Every dress shops favorite time of the year.

Gowns are flowing as if raining it from air.

This month also is the month that changes fashion for the rest of the year follows.

Margarita is already turning 17.
All her right places are already grown according to her bioligical growth.
A woman in her very sense of the word.

"I don't like a bulky dress. I want a dress smooth and thin that sparkles in the night.
Swaying as I walk and make people unable to looks away." Margarita shamelessly said.
The seamstress blushes in her vulgar words while X just smiles at the woman who is looking at him.

"Is it better to make a design yourself, My lady?" X asks.

"Good idea." Margarita remembers those colorless fashion magazines that survives in apocalypse.
She is still in college when apocalypse happen and still remember the world as it is and has a first hand knowldge about dresses yet she never wear this kind of ballroom gown that is so bulky and kills you just to look good before.
She doesn't like them.
It is now time to look the glamorous beauty.
She long forgotten the feeling of wanting to be the center of attention and praises.
Sides, it is so inconvenient with those dresses.
If someone tried to kill her, how is she able to defend herself?
By hitting them with her skirt that is so heavy and stiff?

X gave Margarita paper and a writing pen.
After drawing and explaination the seamstress is a bit reluctant because it is a strange design but also a bit intrigue if it will really be good as it looks in the paper.

The long ball gown will be finish in 5 days.
So Margarita asks the shoe maker to finish her heels in 5 days.

A black dress that sparkles in the night with her black high heels.
She is a bit excited that she stops eating full these days.
Only eating 4 plates of food is really making Miguelito and the Duke realize Margarita's excitement.

X and Margarita closed themselves in Margarita's room finding a perfect shade for her.
X is good with art and it can be shown with his make up control ability.

"I think this is it." X said after 3 days of camping.

Margarita nods.
"Next is the hair."

X called thr best hair dresser Nanny in town.

Another 2 days are spent.

Then dress and shoes arrived and the quality and the appearance all look presentable and elegant enough.
But can Margraita wore them? They are scared for a second.
Seeing the same woman walking so graviously.
They all clap their hands

"My hair is already long enough to be designed but is this good enough?" She asks.

Miguelito gave a thumbs up.

"Isn't is a bit too bare?" The Duke frowns.

The seamstress gave Margarita a see through shoal to make her shouder not that bare look. But it only adds to her charm.

"Pretty?"
Margarita asks.

"Are you not cold in that dress?" Miguelito asks.

"Not really. She twirls a bit seeing her sides profile.

"Well, its pretty. I'm sure Prince Diego will drool over you." Miguelito jokes.

An evil smirks appear in Margarita's lips.
"I am looking forward to it."

"Sis....Are you excited just because of this?"

Margarita tiltd her head.
"Yes. But I am more excited to see Prince Dwayn frowning when I become taller than him."
She smiles elegantly.
"I can't wait to see him looking up at me."

X and the Duke doesn't want to ruin her happiness but Miguelito didn't get informed in time.

"But you are still shorter than X. Prince Dwayn is as tall as him."

Margarita sharply turn around to look at X.
X looks away.

".......so much for my dream." Margarita takes off the dress and the shoes and sleep all day.