Duke's Eccentricity 2

Walking out with a huge smile to his face.

Miguelito follows his father after he left the throne hall room.

"Father?" He asks.

"Hmm?"

"Why are you in a good mood?" Miguelito asks

"I am just happy to slap his face once in a while. Even when we are little that idiot thinks he is so great. He is not even half as handsome as I am,though." He laughs.

Miguelito paled.
"You are talking about the King,right?"

"Pfftt--"
Miguel laughs.

On the carriage, Miguel is reading a book with his normal cold demeanor but Moguelito is still fidgeting.

"What?" Miguel stops reading and look at Miguelito in front of him.

"I...I just want to know...What you mean that you have a legitimate claim to the throne? Are you a......bastard son of the former king?"

Miguel frowns.
"Then how did I end up as a Duke? Your tutors didn't tell you about our family lineage?"
Then he sighs. "I guess they thought I will tell you instead of them."

He thinks deeply then look at Miguelito.
"Let's go home so I can tell it to you and your sister. It is not fun repeating yourself over and over again anyways."

Miguelito nods.

When they arrive home.
Margarita is on the garden eating a gelatin.

She was reluctantly left her food to follow them on the study room.

"Actually, we have the blood of royalty in our veins." Miguel said after seeing the two sit down

"That's the most scariest thing I heard. Will I become stupid like Prince Diego?" Miguelito said shock.

Margarita pats his head.
"Don't you dare."

"Sister, that is not helping me."

"Oh. I am not trying to help. I am warning you."
Margarita said.

Miguel nods.
"I will not leave the Frost family to you if that happens."

Miguelito clench his fist.
"I'll work hard!"

"The 23rd King has a lot of children. Typical to a Royal family if you may say.
And my mother, your grandmother, is a 14th princess. She was engaged to Duke Frost back then, my father, your grandfather. So that's the history of our family." He said and look at the two. "Now go and leave me alone."

Margarita frowns.
"I left my gelatin for this?"

"So...So that means...Father, you are cousin's with the King?"

Margarita shakes her head.
"The royal family only recognize their immediate brother and sister as real brother and sister. Since it seems our grandmother is not, it means the King will not treat father as a real cousin."
Margarita said.

"Why not?"

"Cause he can't treat all the royal siblings as a family or he might just actually treat all the people in the kingdom as relative. That will be fun though." Margarita chuckles.

"Ah. So father said he has a legitimate claim to the throne it means that because you have a blood of the royalty?"

"Yes. And I am a Duke." Miguel smirks.
"That time I have more influence than that shitty bastard. But I am the only child so If I fight for the throne nobody will continue the Frost family. I rather continue the Frost family."

"That's right. Once father accepted, he has to leave his family name 'Frost' and adopt the Royal name Allens to be a formal candidate in the crown."

Miguelito shivers.

"What's wrong?" Margarita asks.

"I...I almost become an illegitimate son of the King..."

Margarita laughs.
"Yeah, your majesty."

"Stop that! That's scary!"

A/N:

Yeah...
I made this chappy cause I don't want some misunderstanding.

They are second cousin at most.
But they are barely related to be honest.

Whahahahha